PDA

View Full Version : Auction House Idea.... (Devs?)

Sue_Dark
06-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Simple idea. Perhaps not so simple to implement.

I'd love a web interface to view the AH. View only, no other interaction. It'd be broken down by server and auto update hourly(or some other increment). So that forum/web site visitors could see what an item might be worth throughout the DDO universe. This would serve several functions, viewing prices to get ideas of value (relative of course), seeing if that special item you want has found it's way to your AH while you are waiting on the raid group's other part to finish their end, point and laugh at the prices of goofy items, use the imagination and you can come up with more.

I'm sure Turbine has those wonderful things we in Aerospace call metrics. Data gathered from various sources to indicate how this or that is doing. Perhaps this could be a function of that job?

I do not know the ins and outs of such an idea, just that *I* think it'd be fun to have. Agree/disagree, just keep it civil :)

branmakmuffin
06-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Best AH idea? Get rid of it.

Impaqt
06-17-2008, 12:17 PM
/Not Signed.

If we get any sort of out of game AH Option I want to be able to bid on items.

Pyromaniac
06-17-2008, 10:25 PM
/Not signed - If anything I'd like the plat cap raised on the AH. If there's significant changes I figure something will get broken.