PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Breaking Divine Light........Anything else you want to break?/

cinoaz
06-14-2008, 03:18 AM
Cleric, lvl 7, went to use Divine Light, got an error message "You don't have enough Ki." Ki, I'm a Cleric, not a Monk, what the heck would a monk be doing casting Divine Light????

Ok, do I really need to ask to have this fixed? I wasted all these Action Points on DL, and now I can't use it. Thank you Chuck Norris.....

Talcyndl
06-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Make sure you bug report it in game.

Hendrik
06-14-2008, 09:50 AM
And read Known Issues.

Beherit_Baphomar
06-14-2008, 09:57 AM
And read Known Issues.

Reading the known issues is fine, but the OP wanted to thank the Dev team personally.

Mhykke
06-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Cleric, lvl 7, went to use Divine Light, got an error message "You don't have enough Ki." Ki, I'm a Cleric, not a Monk, what the heck would a monk be doing casting Divine Light????

Ok, do I really need to ask to have this fixed? I wasted all these Action Points on DL, and now I can't use it. Thank you Chuck Norris.....

Try meditating. :p:D

redoubt
06-14-2008, 04:43 PM
And read Known Issues.

I just looked at the known issues thread that is "stickied" at the top of the development forum. It is from mod 6.

Is the mod 7 known issues thread floating around elsewhere?

Gadget2775
06-14-2008, 05:07 PM
It's over in the Release Notes (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=148508) section.

Cendaer
06-15-2008, 11:24 AM
I just looked at the known issues thread that is "stickied" at the top of the development forum. It is from mod 6.

Is the mod 7 known issues thread floating around elsewhere?

It's over in the Release Notes (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=148508) section.

Which states:
"Clerics may receive an erroneous message regarding a lack of Ki when using the Divine Light enhancement."

However, the message is not 'erroneous' at all, because the Divine Light enhancement doesn't activate at all. Maybe it works if you're a Clerimonk and actually have Ki to activate it? Haven't tested that yet, and doubt i'll have the time.

The message itself is not the error here. The error is that the enhancement does not activate at all.

Luthen
06-15-2008, 11:40 AM

Pally version works fine.;)