PDA

View Full Version : General Tanakh Rare in the desert.

Gil-Shalos
06-14-2008, 12:15 AM
I am in the Menechtarun desert and the rare general Tanakh and his two friends are there along with his chest. But they will not spawn. The strange thing is this is not the first time since Mod 7, but the third time (and I should clarify that not only only is this third straight time, but every time I have been out here since Mod 7.)

The first time I said....oh, a glitch and recalled and went about my way.

The second I submitted an in-game ticket but got tired of waiting and recalled, but submitted a bug.

Now this is the third time and I have been waiting 35 minutes for a GM......and I am giving up again.

I searched the forums but did not find anything on this issue.

You are at: r1 lx1460 ly588 i90 ox95.07 oy81.36 oz156.90 h74.5
Q:0x7000611C

Lithic
06-14-2008, 12:20 AM
activate him BEFORE you put any area effect spells. Otherwise he bugs and never wakes up. Seems smart to me, if my bed was on fire, and i was safe if i didnt move, why would i get up?

Depravity
06-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Yup, what lithic said.

I do solo bloodstone runs on my stealth caster pretty much constantly, and that bug applies to everything in the undead area that isn't already spawned and active when you get there - the general, the air elemental, and the skeleton.

I wouldn't mind a refusal to spawn when there's an area effect if they'd come out to play after the area effect went away. Biding their time would make the AI that little bit better.

Also - I've had firewall damage the thirsty one as he comes up out of the ground - only seems to bug when the actual graphic is over his spawn point, not necessarily an area of effect (although the two are the same thing in most spells)