PDA

View Full Version : The Impossible Heal is possible

stealing-monkey
06-13-2008, 08:21 PM
THat's right I Quickheals,have done an amazing crit for the impossible score of over 2,000 with a heal spell.

(Combat): Your heal healed Lycosa for 2,350 points.

Still don't believe me?

Check this out ------------->http://subaruxt.com/forum/files/screenshot00003.jpg

illu
06-14-2008, 02:19 AM
healing mobs dont count everyon under the sun knows they heal for more than a player ... come back when you heal someone in your party for over 2k

thats like claiming a crit number as your max when you crit on a mummy (more vulnerable to fire) comes out 1.75 x normal crit ....

nice heal but dont try to claim it as your own my bard can whip a wand on the seer in madstone for 60 points of healing dont mean ill ever heal a party member with a wand for 60 points ...

dragonruler
06-14-2008, 02:41 AM
sry i have to agree with illu....my cleric atm has crit for like 1500something max on a heal....although im pretty certain theres some equipment i could use to enhance that :D but nice crit on lycosa :)

LewsTherin
06-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Why do you need heals that crit that high? Am I missing something? Most barbs don't even get to 800hp raged.

Impaqt
06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Most Mobs that we charm have substantial Healing AMplification. I have a Screenshot of a Cure Light (From a Mass) hitting a Charmed mob for over 500 points of fixerup......

Unfortunatly, it seems the puppies in Hound of Xoriat dont have this amplification :(