PDA

View Full Version : the greensteel regen goggles

Kris_P._Letus
06-10-2008, 12:27 AM
has anyone heard if these were fixed? i thought i recalled hearing somthin that it was a bug, and will soon work on us. if it is indeed fixed, i know my next greensteel item to make.....if its not meant to be for us, ill just have to figure somethin else out...

Citymorg
06-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Last I heard they only worked for Warforged that 100% healing. That means all the Healer's Friend enhancement + an item (I believe needs to be 10% or better healing amplification). Without it, regeneration of any sort (except the Tasty Ham oil) does not work. I believe this is working as intended and is not bugged.

Lithic
06-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Last I heard they only worked for Warforged that 100% healing. That means all the Healer's Friend enhancement + an item (I believe needs to be 10% or better healing amplification). Without it, regeneration of any sort (except the Tasty Ham oil) does not work. I believe this is working as intended and is not bugged.

What he said.

The problem is that regeneration is a positive energy effect that heals 1 hp every 60/30/15 seconds. This is modified by your healing percentage and rounded DOWN. With 95% healing, you still have no effect. Your only way to use these is with enough healers friend, monk healing amplification, or healing amp. item to get to at least100%. Not really worth it for most WF I would think.

Torilin
06-11-2008, 01:57 PM
has anyone heard if these were fixed? i thought i recalled hearing somthin that it was a bug, and will soon work on us. if it is indeed fixed, i know my next greensteel item to make.....if its not meant to be for us, ill just have to figure somethin else out...

umm being an owner of a pair of these goggles I would say dont waist ingredients or shards on them. the regen is way to slow, you can drink a pot and get back more HP that you could get wearing the goggles for 10 min. I built them to test them and was severly dissapointed.

If the HP regen stacked and you could get 3 points every 20 secs or so they would be worthwhile but alas they are not.

Kris_P._Letus
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM
okey dokey. thanks alot for the replys guys. ill definatly look at makin some other stuff then. :) you guys saved me some ingredients.

Citymorg
06-12-2008, 02:37 PM
FTR, I am making a set of bracers that are:
Tier 1: Greater Fire Resist (30 Pts of fire resist all the time)
Tier 2:+2 Dex; +15HP (for the HP)
This gives aspect of smoke;Displacement 2x/day for 3 minutes
Tier 3: Fire Guard + Air Guard (only get the fire effect-Which I believe is 1d8 damage on being hit)
This gives another Aspect of Smoke that is Blur (20% chance to miss) permanently

Mostly, it is just stuff that is going to be useful to have on all the time instead of needing to rely on others or clickies.