PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Group

Hawkeyekck86
06-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I have recently returned after a six month lapse, and was intrested in joining a RP group. I am avaliable on Monday and Friday nights, and possibly Saturday or Sunday nights. I got rid of most of my characters to start fresh, so Im open to anything. Please let me know if there are any groups out there looking for a willing player.

Dozen_Black_Roses
06-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey Hawk,

On Sarlona on monday nights, the other deedicated teams guild group has an opening. We are in the middle of a dragon raid, but I let them know you posted.. They will respond to you soon :)

S1gma
06-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Hello there,
I am part of the Monday night group that D_B_R spoke of. We are indeed seeking a sixth team member, for our static Monday Night group. We are all level 10-11, so as you can see we have not just started. However, we only play these characters on Monday nights, with the group, so we level rather slowly. If youwere interested in joining us I am sure youcould catch up in no time. Our thread is here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=117716). Check it out, and stop by Monday night, I'll be in the tavern!

Hawkeyekck86
06-10-2008, 02:14 PM
I would love to join a nice Monday group. I have no characters on that server, so I would be starting from scratch. If you are looking for another player, and are patient (with the lvl difference) I would love to roll a bard. Please let me know if you guys are still looking. Thanks.

relik_arkane
06-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey Hawkeye, I play Luthour (level 11 human sorceror) in the Monday night group. We are an explorer, check all the nooks and crannies kinda group and enjoy the content rather than race through it. We have only recently began any type of loot running and only because as no - twink toons, we are so low on funds, lol. It is an excellent group and even though we have been one member short we still have managed to succeed on level appropriate quests. A bard would be a nice fit with the group as you can see from the prior posting's link. That posting was from Reapent, one of our two most excellent clerics. ((hey, I'm squishy and they keep me on my feet... a lil back rubbing now and then shows how much we appreciate them!)) If you decide to join up and provide a name for your toon, I will add it to my alts' friends lists and will help as available. Usually best to reach me via private message on forums as I normally play on Thelanis server. I started from scratch on Sarlona as well and really enjoyed the challenge and meeting the new people and play styles. Anyways, you could always make an appearance on monday night(s) from 8 pm to 11 pm EST to get to know us and get in a little RP while you level up. ~Luthour