PDA

View Full Version : Selling bug?

Indel_Eventine
06-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Every now and then, while in a vendor, one of the items I have (weapons, usually) simply will not sell. has anyone else seen this.

Lorien_the_First_One
06-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Is it either equipped or damaged?

coolpenguin410
06-07-2008, 10:38 AM
I've had this happen before. Usually just hitting the sell button gets it to go again. And no the items are not equipped (at least mine aren't).

Indel_Eventine
06-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Not equipped, not damaged, and I have tried over and over again to sell it. Multiple openings and closings of the dialog. End up selling the items at a more general vendor without problem.

RTN
06-08-2008, 08:43 AM
There was an old sell bug that they might not have fixed. When you can't sell an item that you see in the sell window, switch to the "Buy" tab and put anything into the buy queue. Clear it, then go back to the "Sell" tab and everything should work.

Indel_Eventine
06-13-2008, 02:18 PM
There was an old sell bug that they might not have fixed. When you can't sell an item that you see in the sell window, switch to the "Buy" tab and put anything into the buy queue. Clear it, then go back to the "Sell" tab and everything should work.

Ah, ok, I'll give that a try next time it pops up.

Kargon
06-13-2008, 03:24 PM

was nevermer even requirmered to put anymathing in the buy queue, as long as swapped to the buy tab would alwamays fix it. For kargon anymaway.