PDA

View Full Version : Complete Three Barrel Cove Map

Pwesiela
06-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Here's a final map that me and my guild has come up with. It includes rares (in spots we've found, may spawn in multiple locations), explorer points, quest entrances, and half blue half yellow circles for shrines. Enjoy, but ignore the black space in the water, there's nothing to see there except, well, water.

http://axtorus.net/3barrelcove.jpg

Juni
06-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Great Job Pwes

tihocan
06-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks it came handy yesterday :)

Riddikulus
06-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Nice job on the map.

One suggestion: make the quest entrances the standard yellow/gold chalice symbol... the little green box is pretty hard to see.

Lithic
06-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Nice job on the map.

One suggestion: make the quest entrances the standard yellow/gold chalice symbol... the little green box is pretty hard to see.

The green box is supposed to be a door i think

Edit: On the ingame maps i mean

ahpook
06-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks Pwesiela.

I found a couple more shrines that were not on your map:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/larsfusco/shrines.jpg

Lutian_Von_Blood
08-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Great Map! Just a quick FYI if you ever do an update, Chortle is actually about 1.5 inches directly to the West of where it is on the map. It is West of Rackham's Trail and West of Dyberth.

FoggyKnight
01-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Still having trouble finding the Bounty where you placed it. Nearly drowned over in taht area though under some rocks.

moorewr
01-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Still having trouble finding the Bounty where you placed it. Nearly drowned over in taht area though under some rocks.

You will need underwater action and some patience down there. It is a long way in and down.

Memnir
01-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Still having trouble finding the Bounty where you placed it. Nearly drowned over in taht area though under some rocks.To find this explorer point you will require Water Breathing - either by spell, item, or potion. It is a very deep and twisting swim into the rocks.

Pwesiela
01-25-2010, 01:22 PM

Like Pants and Memn said, it's deep and long. If you're not WF, get yourself an item or a long spell. You gotta go through a lot of rocks for it. If you're still having issues, look me up in game or PM me here and I'll show ya.