PDA

View Full Version : Friends List

~Jules921
06-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Has anyone else seen a problem with the Friends list since Mod 7? I rely on mine and now it constantly shows everyone offline, but then I see them listed in the Who List??

Jules

issiana
06-06-2008, 05:45 PM
your not alone. My list is borked to say the least. I can stand next to ppl on my list and be talking to them, but my list shows them as offline (no they werent marked as annon) and unable to send tells to. I also use my friends list a lot, so please can we have it fixed.

Also i'd like it so that we can see others who are marked as annon. If two ppl have each other on there friends lists then we should be able to show up as online to each other even if marked as annon.

lasac
06-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Looks like turbine is done betting on the winner of the race now. Who knows maybe they will fix some bugs...

Spookyaction
06-06-2008, 05:56 PM
I have people on my squelch list showing up as friends, when u try to delete them it says they are not in the list ...

Rafal
06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
I have people on my squelch list showing up as friends, when u try to delete them it says they are not in the list ...

Same problem here. And when I click an "Update" button at the bottom I can then remove them but they are gone from my signore list as well. So I need to add them back and after some time they land back on my friends list. :confused:

~Jules921
06-06-2008, 06:27 PM
I added this to the bug hunter thread after seeing some of the replies. I was checking to see if it was just me. We may want to post there with more details.

Thanks,
Jules

Rafal
06-06-2008, 06:35 PM
You can add this one as well:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=148742
And this:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=149059

Pfamily
06-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Can't see friends.
Can see squelched.
Can't export.
Can't import.

Borked is a good description.
:(

Coogan
06-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Noticed something strange about my Friends list as well. I rolled up a monk and jumped in. After logging out for lunch and logging back in, I noticed a msg that one of my friends was logged on. I *know* I didn't add anybody to my friends list on that toon, but lo and behold, when I checked it, sure enough, one of my friends from another toon was listed. I have no idea how he got on that toon's friend list.

DaggomaticDwarf
06-07-2008, 12:15 AM
I noticed the same thing also and when I tried to delete em it would not let me until I update the list then I was able to remove the names

issiana
06-07-2008, 04:45 AM
new oddity for me. my friends list was gone.

yip totally gone on log in. tried to import all i got was 1 name. logged out and next time i logged in the list was back.

somethings not quite right atm, lol.