PDA

View Full Version : NOT to bash...

Jack_No.7
06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
i found it really cool that the devs decided to make unlocking these raids a server pride thing... but i gotta say... that chart has remained the same since it was posted.... would be cool, if it would update itself? and the reason some ppl are slacking is because alot of ppl dont care lol. its not to say its not a cool idea, theres just no incentive... maybe next time a reward? i think a server who mobilizes its populace to beat all others in a hastly fashion should deserve something other then a day or two headstart at a raid... besides we all know the best guilds on each server can take down those raids quickly, simply putting up a hurdle extends that time. but im sure someone is gonna say programming a moving chart is too time consuming , or a reward is not just for the other servers... just my 2 cents

Riddikulus
06-05-2008, 10:56 AM
I think it would be much more interesting if the server opening the raid only gets to enter the raid from then until, say 24 hours, after the next server opens the raid. Then the coins reset for that server and you start over again.

This would keep the raid moderately restricted and make the server contest mean something.

Kaldaka
06-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Meh ... you'd get a lot of people complaining that there are advantages to having a 'healthier' server. Some servers have more people ... some servers seem to get less lag ... some servers have more people with the 'unable to log onto certain characters' bug. All these issues could affect which server wins and that's why I feel you can't do much more than a 'server-pride' thing.

juniorpfactors
06-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Meh ... you'd get a lot of people complaining that there are advantages to having a 'healthier' server. Some servers have more people ... some servers seem to get less lag .... All these issues could affect which server wins and that's why I feel you can't do much more than a 'server-pride' thing.

if you would stop rerolling your monk and pull up your sleeves and get flagged you lowbie ww lover LOL
when need your help you MUPPET;)