PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the race to the subterranean?

Tolero
06-04-2008, 05:29 PM
The race is on! (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=148618) The battle to reach the finish line rages on. Which server do you think will win?

Will Ghallanda, who seems to currently be the crowd favorite after the first graph update, breeze to the finish?
Will Thelanis over-take Ghallanda?
Will Sarlona come from behind to over-take them all?
Will Khyber regain the lead?
Will Argonessen make a triumphant come back?

Guildmaster_Kadish
06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Woot Khyber has 100% of the votes to win! First! :D:eek::);)

EDIT: Bah no longer...

Cash
06-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Not so fast! Thelanis is here! :D

Korvek
06-04-2008, 05:32 PM
The race is on! (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=148618) The battle to reach the finish line rages on. Which server do you think will win?

Will Ghallanda, who seems to currently be the crowd favorite after the first graph update, breeze to the finish?
Will Sarlona come from behind to over-take them all?
Will Khyber regain the lead?
Will Argonessen make a triumphant come back?

Argonessen might, if we mobilize the populace

Bendal_Brightaxe
06-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Thelanis will prove superior in the end. We shall ravage the subterannean adventures while the other servers continue to toil.

Sandpredator
06-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Here comes Sarlona!!!!
Did I forget to turn my tokens in?? (Sandbagging) :D

derja
06-05-2008, 01:54 AM
doing this race on my 36th run through titan i finnaly got my chatering ring yay and then we did dragon and my midby got kundarak delving suit lol good night for me

buckler
06-05-2008, 03:18 AM
All You can do is your best!

Go Ghallandra go!!

You can do it!

-Buckler

wemery73
06-05-2008, 03:39 AM
When everyone was kung-fu fighting :p.........Ghallanda was fast as lighting :)

Allice
06-05-2008, 03:58 AM
I personally think risia will win the race.......

Brianius
06-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Ghallanda will bathe in the blood the evil that lurks below Stormreach while everyone else watches.

dragnmoon
06-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Ghallanda

We chased lady luck, 'til we finally struck Ghallanda.
With a Rapier and a Shield and a helm full of hope, planted a family tree. We got hold of a pot of gold, Ghallanda.
With a Teleport and a Portal, and a range full of Devils, how rich can a fellow be?

On this land we put our brand, Ghallanda is the name, fortune smiled, the day we filed the Shroud claim.
Here in the west, we're livin' the best, Ghallanda, if anyone fights any one of us, he's go a fight with me, Ghallanda.

Katet and Iron Phalanx and DDO Korea know every rock and pine, no one works, fights, or eats, like those boys of mine. Here we stand in the middle of a grand Ghallanda.
With a gun and a rope and a helm full of hope, we planted our guild tree, we got hold of a potful of gold, Ghallanda.

With a houseful of friends where the rainbow ends, how rich can a fellow be?
On this land we put our brand, Ghallanda is the name, fortune smiled, the day we filed the Shroud claim. Here in the west we're livin' the best Ghallanda.

With the friendliest, fightingist, loving guilds, that ever set foot in the promised land, and we're happier than them all.
That's why we call it Ghallanda...Ghallanda..Ghallanda...

theedtwo
06-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Ghallanda

With a Rapier and a Shield and a helm full of hope, planted a family tree. We got hold of a pot of gold, Ghallanda.
With a Teleport and a Portal, and a range full of Devils, how rich can a fellow be?

On this land we put our brand, Ghallanda is the name, fortune smiled, the day we filed the Shroud claim.
Here in the west, we're livin' the best, Ghallanda, if anyone fights any one of us, he's go a fight with me, Ghallanda.

Katet and Iron Phalanx and DDO Korea know every rock and pine, no one works, fights, or eats, like those boys of mine. Here we stand in the middle of a grand Ghallanda.
With a gun and a rope and a helm full of hope, we planted our guild tree, we got hold of a potful of gold, Ghallanda.

On this land we put our brand, Ghallanda is the name, fortune smiled, the day we filed the Shroud claim. Here in the west we're livin' the best Ghallanda.

With the friendliest, fightingist, loving guilds, that ever set foot in the promised land, and we're happier than them all.

Ahmen to that bro.. ahmen to that *bows head and prays that no1 will surneder on our server*

Ransacked
06-05-2008, 02:27 PM

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8862/kittenqe8.png

sativathered
06-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Ghallanda

that was great!!!! go GHALLANDA!!!!!!!:):):):) i will always have faith!!!! (no matter what anyone else says!)

SpanishBlueEyes
06-06-2008, 01:52 PM

Then i guess all the kittens have died huh because Thelanis is the Bomb Diggity! :D *laughs at dying kittens*

Impaqt
06-06-2008, 01:56 PM
I did my part to help rid the world of those Vile disgusting creatures. :)