PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For Mod 7

Gryphton
06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
I just wanted to say thatnk you for the update. Yes there are allot of annoying bugs, but I have full faith that our good friends at turbine will fix these things in a timely manner and those are the things we just have to be patient with. Yes I would have liked to have seen more content and maybe the small amount of content actually unlocked, but hey you can't get everything. I think over all it was a good release. It seems like all their time and energy went into creating monks and the rest didn't get much, but I'm sure that monks took allot of work to figure out and program. Personally I could care less about monks, but I do still eel it was a good release and once they fix those few annoying bugs and the servers unlock the new content most people should be happy. Once againe thank you turbine team :D

Porkchop
06-04-2008, 12:09 PM
I just wanted to say thatnk you for the update. Yes there are allot of annoying bugs, but I have full faith that our good friends at turbine will fix these things in a timely manner and those are the things we just have to be patient with. Yes I would have liked to have seen more content and maybe the small amount of content actually unlocked, but hey you can't get everything. I think over all it was a good release. It seems like all their time and energy went into creating monks and the rest didn't get much, but I'm sure that monks took allot of work to figure out and program. Personally I could care less about monks, but I do still eel it was a good release and once they fix those few annoying bugs and the servers unlock the new content most people should be happy. Once againe thank you turbine team

This is the funniest post I have read so far. So if you don't care about monks, what do you like about the new Mod that you waited 3 months for.

And have to wait 3 months for the next Mod...

pumagirl418
06-04-2008, 12:12 PM
seriously, you don't deserve thanks for messing things up and making more grinds. READ YOUR OWN PACKAGING! quit false advertising!

Sue_Dark
06-04-2008, 12:21 PM
seriously, you don't deserve thanks for messing things up and making more grinds. READ YOUR OWN PACKAGING! quit false advertising!

pumagirl -Grinding is a choice YOU make. You can choose to not grind away the hours. But, oh noes, then you wouldnt be teh ewebur onez with all the pretty shiny new things. I challenge you to show me an MMO (or other online game, if you dont consider this an mmo) that has 0 grinding. The only condition I place on this challenge is that the game must be playable NOW.

Sure, the OP is a bit suck-up-ish. Maybe his favorite feature in this mod is the change to the party stat panel. What does that matter? He's happy about something. Is that not allowed on these forums anymore?

pumagirl418
06-04-2008, 12:38 PM
"Undertake exciting D&D quests that focus on adventure, not grind"

I have to prove nothing, I'm not advertising a game w/ no grind then creating yet another grind.

Gunga
06-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I like the grind. But if the quote is accurate, the girl's got a point.

The_Phenx
06-04-2008, 12:48 PM
I like the grind. But if the quote is accurate, the girl's got a point.

Aye but you don't HAVE to grind to complete any quests.

The GRIND is only if you want to make the most seriously insane toon you can, and is all loot based.

If they didn't do it this way people would have all the best stuff in 2 days and where would we be then?

HUH?

:D