PDA

View Full Version : Rating Turbine Customer Support

ariel7
06-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I just want to send a few words of thanks to the customer service staff. They have a lot of things on their plate, and on the say of the mod 7 changeover where lots of bugs/issues were popping up my own personal issue was dealt with promptly and courteously. I sincerely appreciate it, and I love the changes to 3 barrel cove, amongst others.

Thank you all so much for your help, it made my day.

Sparker
06-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Thank you for your kind words, they are most appreciated...especially following this very hectic time for GMs.

I just want to send a few words of thanks to the customer service staff. They have a lot of things on their plate, and on the say of the mod 7 changeover where lots of bugs/issues were popping up my own personal issue was dealt with promptly and courteously. I sincerely appreciate it, and I love the changes to 3 barrel cove, amongst others.

Thank you all so much for your help, it made my day.

Justan
06-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Hey gang, I agree - great job.

Yours is not an easy job by any means and from what I 'normally' see when customers flame you is that they don't get coddled enough, nor do you tuck them in at night when they hear a 'bump'.

And while the person with the problem may not like your solution, I have never heard anyone say, 'Wow, really?! I had the same problem and they fixed it for me...'

Although that would make me laugh so hard when you hear the silence steaming from the enraged person with the problem I would blast spittle on my screen...

arcticsparro
06-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I have to admit it is frustrating to endure some of the more glaring annoyances of a new mod, there are bugs and new stuff is broken that wasn't before, but the fact that Turbine seems to be on top of things and working to fix it makes it SO much easier to just grin and bear it - I love the new improvements Quivers and auto-gather have been long awaited, and now they are here! The details in the changes to the environments are great and keep it all fresh and exciting and fun to play. So keep up the good work guys (and probably at least one lady) - your work is appreciated and enjoyed whether we verbalize our appreciation enough or not. Long live DDO.