PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a RP Guild on Argonnessen

ltrambo85
05-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Me and a RL friend are looking for a active Role-playing guild on Argonnessen server. PM or reply here thank you.
We are mature players Central Standard time zone play nightly from 8PM-ish till our heads hit the keyboard.

I am 23 he is 22.

I have a
*Ranger/Rouge 7/1
*Paladin 6
*Rouge 5

He has a
Sorcerer LVL?
Cleric/Fighter 5/1

Kistilan
05-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Get in touch with Lessah from the boards. She would know the people that do role-playing on Argonnessen. There really isn't a "guild" dedicated to that now, although she has a group of players that get together for stories on Argonnessen. The real RP Server is Thelanis. I did have an RP guild 2 years ago, but we're dissolved into an rp-accented skill guild based on some Eberron Lore. Again, my group is not what you're looking for either.

The only other thing available close to RP is the Perma-Death Guilds like Mortal Voyage (availabe on Argonnessen), but that's a guild where your character dies and you basically are forced to reroll/remove your character. You don't have to delete a character that dies in-game legitmately (bugs don't count), but you can't be a Perma-Death character if you die and keep playing Perma-Death.

joemoody3
03-03-2011, 03:19 AM
My name is Joey and me and a good friend of mine are VIP and have toyed with the idea of a Good RP guild.If we can find enough people wanting a RP guild I will definatly make one. I just need help on the lore of ebberron.

Mr_Ed7
03-03-2011, 07:57 AM
The real RP Server is Thelanis.

Really? How so?

A RP server?

I dunna know :rolleyes: