PDA

View Full Version : bugged

Uska
05-26-2008, 05:47 AM
Ok on ghallanda I wanted to get ready for monks and I had a lot of storage characters there I hadnt ever used so I started deleting characters when I hit 13 I could make another so I did then logged in then out deleted him and could sitll make a 14th character. So I deleted down to 12 and I could make two characters so it appears I have 14 slots right now on that server, just wanted to report it so I cant be faulted for not reporting it. Oh before anyone says anything I never had 1750 on ghallanda or any of the severs merged there I did have 400 I belive on all of them. Still dont have 1750 favor and cant make 32 characters. I cant have that many on any other server either. even the server where I had 1750 favor on more than one character.

Sparker
05-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Very strange indeed.

Ok on ghallanda I wanted to get ready for monks and I had a lot of storage characters there I hadnt ever used so I started deleting characters when I hit 13 I could make another so I did then logged in then out deleted him and could sitll make a 14th character. So I deleted down to 12 and I could make two characters so it appears I have 14 slots right now on that server, just wanted to report it so I cant be faulted for not reporting it. Oh before anyone says anything I never had 1750 on ghallanda or any of the severs merged there I did have 400 I belive on all of them. Still dont have 1750 favor and cant make 32 characters. I cant have that many on any other server either. even the server where I had 1750 favor on more than one character.

dragnmoon
05-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Very strange indeed.

Thanks Sparker... that made me laugh :D;)