PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day (USA)

Caelan
05-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Sure... the 3 day weekend is nice, but for a moment I just wanted to remember all those who have died in our nation's service. Regardless of politics, for as far back as our Civil War war has always been inundated with politics, these men and women came to our nation's call and will always have my deepest thanks and respect. So for a moment, when the parade noise has dimmed and the bar-b-que fires have died down, think of those we lost and give them the respect of a moment of reverence.

airbornerangers
05-25-2008, 07:33 PM
also a thank you to those who are currently serving our country around the world! Our politics many differ but you are there fighting for that right! THANK YOU men and women in the U.S. Armed Forces!

Kalari
05-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Good Post Caelan Its true there is much more then a 3 day weekend to think about many of us may know those who have fought or are currently fighting and its what this holiday represents. I hope everyone is proudly displaying their flags and reflecting on those who give their lives or have given their lives for our freedom.