PDA

View Full Version : shard question

darthmaul121783
05-18-2008, 05:50 PM
can you double imbue 2 supprem shards if you go nagitive/nagitve?

i'm going for Blindness immunity, Fear immunity + Poison immunty, Fear immunty + Death block and for the double imbue would be "death block + Greater regin"

is this posible?

can i just make the suprem shard for both positive and nagitve?

well looks like i can't but if anyone knows difrent please le me know

Kraldor
05-18-2008, 06:07 PM
You can only have one tier III effect on a Green Steel weapon/item. If you do a double shard, you'll end up getting only the regeneration and miss out on the Deathblock/Slay Living guard.

RichD
05-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Also, there is no double-shard combination that gets you anything extra if you start Negative/Negative.

Velorn
05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
can you double imbue 2 supprem shards if you go nagitive/nagitve?

i'm going for Blindness immunity, Fear immunity + Poison immunty, Fear immunty + Death block and for the double imbue would be "death block + Greater regin"

is this posible?

can i just make the suprem shard for both positive and nagitve?

well looks like i can't but if anyone knows difrent please le me know

Since you went Negative/Negative on the tier 1 and tier 2 upgrade you have no option for making a dual shard. If you do, you've wasted 12 large ingredients, a supreme power shard and 6 high energy cells. With that said, going negative all the way (single Tier 3 shard) would net you all the immunities plus Deatblock and Slay Living Guard for Tier 3 upgrade. But you can also make any tier 3 shard to add (pos, earth etc.)...just no dual shards. Hope that helps.

darthmaul121783
05-21-2008, 04:52 PM
thanks all thats what i was think but it's nice to have it confermed