PDA

View Full Version : Response To Exploits

Serpent
05-06-2008, 02:51 PM
If you think its an exploit don't do it. If you don't think its an exploit keep doing it. If another person is dong something that you think is an exploit then leave. Look all the problems are solved. No one has to be a narc. No one has to possiblely face a problem becasue of another players opinion.

Thats right, every thread on these boards is an opinion. until Turbine mentions something official its useless to debate. So stop posting and wait.

I place this in development becasue if its an exploit then a developer has to fix it.

This all applies to me as well.

dragnmoon
05-06-2008, 02:55 PM
If you think its an exploit don't do it. If you don't think its an exploit keep doing it. If another person is dong something that you think is an exploit then leave. Look all the problems are solved. No one has to be a narc. No one has to possiblely face a problem becasue of another players opinion.

Thats right, every thread on these boards is an opinion. until Turbine mentions something official its useless to debate. So stop posting and wait.

I place this in development becasue if its an exploit then a developer has to fix it.

This all applies to me as well.

Eeeek... That is how I feel... is that a bad thing? :D;):p

JFeenstra
05-06-2008, 05:44 PM
pretty much agree with you

turbine has said nothing regarding the current major "exploit" (i use that term incredibly loosely, it's not really an exploit, go try the same thing with other mobs), and have not even confirmed/denied it's existence or if you can/will be banned for it

this has existed in the game since day 1 and has not been an issue until the last 2-3 weeks...the way i see it, if you're going to ban people for doing it now, you've gotta ban everyone who ever used 'the method' previously with any other mob in the game, likely resulting in about 7/8ths of the player base being banned and the game going out the window

a simpler solution would be to respec the AI so that mobs shift agro to PC's if player-friendly NPCs cease existance

Kaldaka
05-06-2008, 09:45 PM
a simpler solution would be to respec the AI so that mobs shift agro to PC's if player-friendly NPCs cease existance

D'oh