PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild on Khyber

Largo_Kyber
05-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I've recently quit my guild due to their non-waivering "explot and loot" mentality.

I'm a casual gamer with one capped toon, a 16 fighter and various other toons between lvls 2-13.

I've been here since Beta but due to my casual status have mostly run with pugs.

Lately, I'm having difficulties finding something fun to do and pugging the Shroud is getting old.

So, I'm looking for a guild to do some fun casual runs a few nights each week.

AMERON
05-07-2008, 05:52 AM
you are welcome to check out the Storm Riders........please see my posts in the forum

Allistair
05-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Stop by and check out the Holy Warriors

cardmj1
05-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Adventure Inc.

Members are from all different time zone and we are currently 60+ strong in membership.

Casual and Family Guild

Khyber Server

Honor, Loyalty, Sharing & Fun - that is our Creed!

OUR MISSION
To cleanse Stormreach of it's 'unwanted' inhabitants and protect the lands from enemy invaders; To seek out new quests and treasures, bring honor to our name, and make great our guild!

OUR POLICY
All races , sexes, and classes are welcome, including the often lonely and misunderstood Warforged. Our members range from levels 1 - MAX.

We have a liberal policy when it comes to gaming: Adventure with guild members or with non-guild members, just so long as you Adventure Well. If you are new to Stormreach we will take time to guide and equip you in your journeys; we never abandon a guild mate in need. Looking forward to seeing you grow with us in the wonderful city of Stormreach!

Recruiting: Just go to the website and register if we sound like the guild for you... http://adventureinc.guildportal.com