PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate running the Demon Queen Raid.

Cowdenicus
05-05-2008, 02:25 PM
For me it is not having to run the pre questscontinuously (no matter how annoying) for me it is running to all corners of the desert constantly that makes me not want to run it anymore.

The solution I propose is this. Put in three teleporters in the desert ala the onces in Gianthold. Put one by the pre raid (Court of Lailat) one by Chains of Flame, and one by Offering of blood. Make them unlockable only after you have completed the raid once.

My thoughts are that the raid would probably be run more often then.

Impaqt
05-05-2008, 03:06 PM
I've always thought the Pre-raid and Raid were Backwards in this series. The Pre-raid DQ is significantly more difficult than the raid boss. FIgureing out the puzzle, Face off agaisnt her bot once, but Twice....

Then you get to the Raid and you kill er off in 3 minutes...... Big Letdown.....

Strakeln
05-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Just make the pre-reqs one time only. Less coding, less bugs, more happy people.

ArkoHighStar
05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
I've always thought the Pre-raid and Raid were Backwards in this series. The Pre-raid DQ is significantly more difficult than the raid boss. FIgureing out the puzzle, Face off agaisnt her bot once, but Twice....

Then you get to the Raid and you kill er off in 3 minutes...... Big Letdown.....

I always felt that they should have made the pre raid and raid in to one chain like the VONS and the Titan, finish her off once and then you are ready to entire the final quest.

Naso24
05-05-2008, 07:04 PM
My wife had the same comment. She doesn't mind the quests, but hates the travel to them.

Tenkari_Rozahas
05-05-2008, 07:24 PM

you already beat her twice. you think she'd beable to stand upto twice the ammount of adventurers and still be hard after getting her scales handed to her twice?

cpampine
05-05-2008, 09:08 PM

but the blades, man...

the blades.

Muirtach
05-05-2008, 09:19 PM
4 levels and a heck of a lot of loot earlier the raid was difficult. Well it took more time at least. It was a solid twenty minute fight (well twenty minute quest with buffing and that). Is it any real surprise that after a year and a half of running it and gaining some significant levels it is loads faster than it used to be?