PDA

View Full Version : Feat Exchange

sdusmc2001
05-05-2008, 12:04 PM
My 10th level fighter (Beacker) had the following feats, Weapon Specialization Piercing and Greater Weapon Specialization Piercing. I went to Fred to exchange feats, I chose Greater Weapon Specialization Piercing Feat to be swapped out with Light Repeating Crossbow Feat. Upon closer examination of my Feat List, after the swap, I noticed that I have lost both feats (Weapon Specialization Piercing and Greater Weapon Specialization Piercing) when I should of retained Weapon Specialization Piercing. How do I get that Feat back? Will this problem occur if I swap out another feat progression line like Weapon Focus and Greater Weapon Focus or Drangmark Lines? I ask because I noticed that the Fred only list the highest Feat progression in that line. Please let me know how this can be fixed so i can get my missing feat back and to stop it from occuring in the future because i did want to change 3 more feats. Thanks!

Impaqt
05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
My 10th level fighter (Beacker) had the following feats, Weapon Specialization Piercing and Greater Weapon Specialization Piercing. I went to Fred to exchange feats, I chose Greater Weapon Specialization Piercing Feat to be swapped out with Light Repeating Crossbow Feat. Upon closer examination of my Feat List, after the swap, I noticed that I have lost both feats (Weapon Specialization Piercing and Greater Weapon Specialization Piercing) when I should of retained Weapon Specialization Piercing. How do I get that Feat back? Will this problem occur if I swap out another feat progression line like Weapon Focus and Greater Weapon Focus or Drangmark Lines? I ask because I noticed that the Fred only list the highest Feat progression in that line. Please let me know how this can be fixed so i can get my missing feat back and to stop it from occuring in the future because i did want to change 3 more feats. Thanks!

THats sounds like an In-Game Bug report to me... Ask for a Senior GM.

(But also Log out and back in and make sure your weapon Specilization isnt minimized)

Freeman
05-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Doesn't Greater Weapon Spec have a minimum requirement of being a level 12 fighter? If so, then you couldn't have the Greater Weapon Spec yet, and you must have swapped out the regular Weapon Spec instead.