PDA

View Full Version : Reaver Loot Broken

Deadrick
05-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Aww, man. I went into the Reaver, did the quest, (though we had a few bumps) and completed the quest. I got my 4k XP, and proceeded merrily to the chests for the end rewards. Of course, standard loot in the first three, but that wasn't where I was looking. I was focused on the big daddy, the warded chest. Envisioning a chest full of w/p rapiers and +3 tomes, I stalk on my stubby dwarf legs over to it.

Huh???

Empty chest???

How can this be???

No loot at all??? No tomes, no w/p rapiers, no... anything.

Ack, what's this, 6 or 7 of us didn't get anything at all in the chest??

Absolutely nothing??

Ok, report bug, get a DM.

Waiting....

Ok guys, I'll complain for you as well.

Waiting....

Yah, I'm gonna stick it out, a DM will come anytime... Have a good night.

Waiting....

Man, I'm so lonely, no one here but me, even the Reaver left, and I'm out of smokes...

Hmmm, why isn't anyone coming????

Waiting....

Uhm, 40 minutes later....

Ok, off to bed. Stop by, see Cydonie, sneer at the rewards, only 1 item in the list even level 10, everything else 8 or lower.

Yay for the ghost touch crossbow of backstabbing, just what I needed to kill all those spectres, as long as I can get in a sneak attack...??? Sigh, grab most valuable thing off list... show to the nice vendor, put on charisma/haggle item, and work really hard to convince him that he needs this item.

While writing this post, I received a tell from a DM, telling me to use the bug report, which, of course, is bugged and does not work correctly, a matter which has been brought up several times in other posts.

Of course, it only took 1 hour and 35 minutes for a response from a DM, so it was absolutely a waste of his time and mine. Hmmm, maybe a look at the customer service side might help a little? You know, I know it's a game, but it is paid for, I don't expect instant service, but reasonable service might be acceptable. I stayed in the quest 40 minutes after everyone left, and it was another 55 minutes AFTER I left the quest before I was contacted.

No offense, but this should be unacceptable by any standards.

So, to summarize for everyone, I got no reaver loot, got jammed on the end reward yet again, got told that I reported it wrong when there is no backup or provision for in game help being bugged, and in the end, will still get nothing.

I guess it's a good thing my main is a Cleric, or this spleen I've been venting might get infected.

//Shenron

//Scrimshaw (of the stubby legs)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Nevthial
05-02-2008, 04:45 AM
Empty ?!!?!?!?!!?! Huh..weird

Deadrick
05-02-2008, 04:58 AM
And mind you, not just for me, but for 6 or 7 total out of the 11 that were in, though I can't be sure of exact numbers without sending tells, but perhaps they'll post up if they see this.

Uhm, has anybody else noticed the number of posts/threads about poor/late/non-existent customer service lately??

Elaril
05-02-2008, 05:44 AM
While writing this post, I received a tell from a DM, telling me to use the bug report, which, of course, is bugged and does not work correctly

This was my favorite part.

Deadrick
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Still, I can't even check the status of my ticket. What's the point of having in-game help if it doesn't work correctly?

Still, at least we know that they haven't pulled my thread yet, though I may be skirting the lines. :)

But again, they still haven't fixed my issue yet, and, I doubt they will.

//Shenron

//Scrimshaw