PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Penalty Boxes

dejafu
04-29-2008, 06:37 PM
So while listening to the frantic party chat from the penalty box in the Shroud part 4 raid the other night, I had a thought. Could there be some relatively simple means of allowing folks in the penalty box in Shroud and Reaver to watch the battle? Maybe a "viewscreen" of some kind on one of the walls, or even a small 3d model of the battlefield floating in the middle of the box. Even if this is a feature that would be impractical to add to the current raids, it'd be awesome to see in future content.

This would make the penalty box actually a neat experience every once in awhile - even on my cleric, I rarely get the chance to just sit back and watch a battle, particularly not from a sort of "god" perspective. The closest I've ever come has been when my ranger gets fly on Reaver... I just hover in the middle, put my bow on autoattack, and get a big old grin whenever I see everybody else get tossed up in the air :D

Lorien_the_First_One
04-29-2008, 08:47 PM
I agree. I said that when reaver first came out. Sure, take me out of the game if you need to but don't bore me to death, let me join in the excitment through a window...