PDA

View Full Version : Poor customer service

Hoju
04-26-2008, 11:40 PM
I got stuck in the abbot raid and cannot exit the quest or leave group, my characters name is Hojutwo. I waited an hour for a response for a GM and couldnt get anything. Kinda sad the fact that the abbot is bugged bad enough to cause an entire party to not be able to reform a quest because of 1 person. It is also very sad when your trying to play a game and you get 3 plat tells in the run of an hour and no GM's. Im not one to post and complain everytime theres down time or a problem, but no service is bad service.

If someone could correct this issue it would be appreciated, thanks.
Hoju

Hoju
04-27-2008, 11:33 AM
The issue was finally resolved.

Deadrick
05-02-2008, 04:07 AM
How long did it take?

eva25
05-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Its a special request to sparker please get back GM Seaian back he/she is the best GM being told by fellow players . If possible for a month but please get him/her back.

Eva

Strakeln
05-15-2008, 08:58 AM
I bet you'll take those goggles off next time!

Here's to major DDO bugs that Turbine allows to linger forever!

Aspenor
05-15-2008, 09:26 AM
I bet you'll take those goggles off next time!

Here's to major DDO bugs that Turbine allows to linger forever!

Well, they have *tried* to fix it. I choose not to hold failed attempts against them. At least they tried....

Oeuf
05-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Glad they resolved your isse. All they did for us was close our tickets and ban one of our party members from opening trouble tickets. Guess they need their towels over their heads. Cause if you can't see the trouble it obviously isn't there.

They should be happy we complain. That means we think they can do something to make this game better. If the complaints stop that means the customers (You know the people who make your jobs possible, pay money, your meal ticket) have given up hope and that things will never be set right. When this happens it's not too long before the tumbleweed will be blowing down the hollow streets of Stormreach.

Every time I have dealt with customer service I have come away with the thought that these people have absolutely no respect for their customes. I don't demand respect but I feel I've earned a little by being a constant paying customer from day one.

The way I feel at this moment is that you're awfully lucky that Warhammer has been delayed till the Fall. And that goes for your little dog LoTRO too. The only thing keeping me n this game are the people with wom I quest with.

Pellegro
05-17-2008, 01:11 AM
I've had a few notably really really poor CS experiences.

I do my best to avoid help tickets now. 99% of the time, I'll just start the qeust over. Sometimes obviously you can't, but if its an option, it seems to be the most efficient solution.

ariel7
05-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Every time I take the time to write an intelligent response to something in here I get timed out. GRR.

Basically...I'm not typing all that out again. But I wrote something important. *sigh*

Oeuf
05-17-2008, 01:05 PM
You shouldn't have to start over. Especially when you're trying to bring to CS's attention that the same bugg is happening at the same spot over and over again. If the problem persists then hire someone who can fix the situation or expect your customer base to suffer.

Really Customer Service at Turbine should get on Youtube and search "Tom Peters". Try it out you'll see what I mean. They probably could do with a little "Thriving on Chaos".