PDA

View Full Version : Who would win?? Let the battle begin!

Firecloud
04-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Okay, I'll admit that I'm a bit of a newbie but here's my question:

Who would win in a 3 way death match between lvl 16 characters (multi-class allowed) - Pallys, Barbs, or Fighters?

Also, what is the best cross-class tank combination?

Dexxaan
04-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Pure Class or Mutts Allowed?

Firecloud
04-24-2008, 11:49 AM
mult-classes allowed

Mike_Ivory
04-24-2008, 11:52 AM
i would say tempest builds with high crit weakening of enfebbling will win more often than not, fyi tempest is ranger build at least 6 levels anyway

dior10276
04-24-2008, 11:55 AM
I think that a Pali/Fighter with high AC, deathward and UMD for some buffing would probably win. However, you would have to figure in gear, weapons and ability. Each player is not created equal. LOL!!

I am sure everyone has their own opinion on the matter and can justify their choice in many different and unique ways.

Impaqt
04-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Immpossible to say who would win without knowing the builds and Players..... But If I were a betting man, My Money would go onthe Barbarian more times than not.

Mhykke
04-24-2008, 12:12 PM
No way to tell. Depends on builds and equipment.

Dexxaan
04-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Assuming Raid Gear Allowed, a +3 Tome and some +2´s, Raid Gear, +5 Plain Preffered weapon of Choice and self Buff´s only........ I´d go with the High AC Paladin-Fighter Build 9 out of 10.

As recount of literally hundreds of Aerenal > Sarlona PVP Melee Bouts:

Per Race:

Warforged - Not 1 Challenger worth mentioning. (but I can mention some of the best that have tried, and I must say WF players are the most persistent!)

Human - Straight Fighter (pretty much only one and unfortunately so...Luka; Paladin Fighter Builds - Assio)

Dwarf - Most Paladin-Fighter Builds, Probably the ones most likely to do well - Grimbite, Broodling)

Drow / Elf - Please....... Not a single worthy Opponent yet.

Halfling - There´s Halfling Tanks out there?

Per Class:

Barbarians: Not 1 has succeeded to date.

Fighter: Human (Human Versatility is HUGE edge)

Ranger: Broodling and Him alone, of course he´s Dwarf Spec´d. :rolleyes:. Sorry Lykurgos.

Paladin: Definitely some tough bouts. Assio omes to mind.

Bard: Sure they´ll fascinate you, but can´t find one that can hit me. And ome Mod 7 ...oh you guys are in for a world of hurt if you went heap on Perform skill.

Been defeated by two Players Server-Wide and one of them is Human Fighter 16 (using nastiest anti-Dwarf Paladin weapon in game) and Human Versatility V or we wouldn´t be talking.....; the other is a Ranger 10 Fighter 6 Spec´d as Anti-Dwarf Build.

Hope this helps shed some light on a very enjoyable PvP experience.

between6and25chars
04-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Assuming Raid Gear Allowed, a +3 Tome and some +2´s, Raid Gear, +5 Plain Preffered weapon of Choice and self Buff´s only........ I´d go with the High AC Paladin-Fighter Build 9 out of 10.

As recount of literally hundreds of Aerenal > Sarlona PVP Melee Bouts:

Per Race:

Warforged - Not 1 Challenger worth mentioning. (but I can mention some of the best that have tried, and I must say WF players are the most persistent!)

Human - Straight Fighter (pretty much only one and unfortunately so...Luka; Paladin Fighter Builds - Assio)

Dwarf - Most Paladin-Fighter Builds, Probably the ones most likely to do well - Grimbite, Broodling)

Drow / Elf - Please....... Not a single worthy Opponent yet.

Halfling - There´s Halfling Tanks out there?

Per Class:

Barbarians: Not 1 has succeeded to date.

Fighter: Human (Human Versatility is HUGE edge)

Ranger: Broodling and Him alone, of course he´s Dwarf Spec´d. :rolleyes:. Sorry Lykurgos.

Paladin: Definitely some tough bouts. Assio omes to mind.

Bard: Sure they´ll fascinate you, but can´t find one that can hit me. And ome Mod 7 ...oh you guys are in for a world of hurt if you went heap on Perform skill.

Been defeated by two Players Server-Wide and one of them is Human Fighter 16 (using nastiest anti-Dwarf Paladin weapon in game) and Human Versatility V or we wouldn´t be talking.....; the other is a Ranger 10 Fighter 6 Spec´d as Anti-Dwarf Build.

Hope this helps shed some light on a very enjoyable PvP experience.

give sergod two dragonshards to respec for dwarf then lets talk :D

Dexxaan
04-24-2008, 12:20 PM
give sergod two dragonshards to respec for dwarf then lets talk :D

Now now...you´ve been humilliated enough to want to waste shards right? (Ask lykurgos how many times he demands a shard per day! :cool:

And you know I´m not spec´d for PvP (Have no AP´s for Paladin Attack / AC boost or other nonsense like that... I actually play Bruttus as PVE)

Can u imagine if I respec´d for a PVP Tournament?

between6and25chars
04-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Now now...you´ve been humilliated enough to want to waste shards right? (Ask lykurgos how many times he demands a shard per day! :cool:

And you know I´m not spec´d for PvP (Have no AP´s for Paladin Attack / AC boost or other nonsense like that... I actually play Bruttus as PVE)

Can u imagine if I respec´d for a PVP Tournament?

if I respecced for a PvP tournament I'd win :D

nbhs275
04-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Hmm, what AC do you have on this pally of yours? and whats your tohit?

OP, barbarians will be 95% of the competition, and true AC tanks will beat the barbarians. But of course, it all matters whats allowed, if casting heals is allowed paladins should really never die, and battle clerics would be even better off.

Dexxaan
04-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Hmm, what AC do you have on this pally of yours? and whats your tohit?

Answer: 68 Unbuffed-Undispellable AC; 30 STR Before Madstone (32 and more IF you hit me); 12 Paladin 4 Fighter so BAB 16; Depending on your Race +7 to hit per weapon average; If I need all 68 Undispellable AC then I go with Greensteel Acidburst Khopesh (+5); could (But won´t....never have needed to) take Paladin Attack/AC boosts); for Melee duels I don´t use LOH´s or else 2 Pally´s will spend a month trying to kill eachother.....:cool:; but I do use DF for another +3, then Turtle up and start wasting you.

For Buffed AC I use a Haste Pot, Recitation Wand so 71 AC (67 if Race Specific Weapon needed)

Best Part is Come Mod 7 2 more Undispellable AC coming from Alchemical effect.

OP, barbarians will be 95% of the competition, and true AC tanks will beat the barbarians. But of course, it all matters whats allowed, if casting heals is allowed paladins should really never die, and battle clerics would be even better off.

This should clear things up a bit.

Stealthbr
04-24-2008, 01:39 PM
Barbarian. Dual wielding W/P Rapiers + Crit rage II + Barb HPs unless his opponent has extremely high AC.

between6and25chars
04-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Barbarian. Dual wielding W/P Rapiers + Crit rage II + Barb HPs.

once again he has to HIT the pally... I guess if he had precision especially for the fight maybe.

Mike_Ivory
04-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Barbarian. Dual wielding W/P Rapiers + Crit rage II + Barb HPs unless his opponent has extremely high AC.

not sure if it still like this but for some reason puncturing does not hit in pvp with heavey fort on.

between6and25chars
04-24-2008, 01:44 PM
not sure if it still like this but for some reason puncturing does not hit in pvp with heavey fort on.

ya it does

FoxOne
04-24-2008, 02:02 PM
4 X loh for 260+ hp,dw,resists and prayer to debuff enemy and buff yourself...a few smites...I was a lvl 13 paladin fighting lvls 16 and granted i couldn't kill them lacking good weapons (powerleveled) But they couldn't kill me either...it would be a long fight with a paladin...

nbhs275
04-24-2008, 02:33 PM
4 X loh for 260+ hp,dw,resists and prayer to debuff enemy and buff yourself...a few smites...I was a lvl 13 paladin fighting lvls 16 and granted i couldn't kill them lacking good weapons (powerleveled) But they couldn't kill me either...it would be a long fight with a paladin...

Smites against nuetral and good enemies dont work

barbarian to hit(human)

16 bab
22 str
4 gh
5 weapon
5 human boost
1 haste pot

So the barb should be able to hit the pally about 50% of the time with the fifth attack figured in.

dexan, im guessing your counting in CE in your ac, so im wondering if you would be able to hit a likewise prepared opponent.

Dexxaan
04-24-2008, 03:21 PM

barbarian to hit(human)

16 bab
22 str
4 gh
5 weapon
5 human boost
1 haste pot

So the barb should be able to hit the pally about 50% of the time with the fifth attack figured in.

dexan, im guessing your counting in CE in your AC, so im wondering if you would be able to hit a likewise prepared opponent.

A few things to clarify and answer your question.

I refuse to use my 3 x 136HP LOH´s as it makes for very boring and die intensive duels. I could....but I don´t.

I could (but I don´t and have not needed to) take Paladin Attack Boost or even Better AC Boost (that you inlcude on your Human Barbarian example)

What I can and have used since I hit Level 12 is Dispel....man that messes up your #´s for AC, To-Hit and Saves hehehe

That Barbarians AC is Prolly 26 so to present that Human Barb is to throw him into my meat grinder :cool: (I doubt he´ll get more than 1 5th attack, 2 if he´s lucky and rolls right)

Can I hit a likewise built Tank, Not really, actually the whole point of my thread inputs is exactly that! :rolleyes: (Thank you for pointing it out in a different way)

I have had several Duels where I´ve had to go without CE and Curse-Trip to be able to finish em off.
(Every build-Player is also a learning experience on PvP style.)

nbhs275
04-24-2008, 05:29 PM
A few things to clarify and answer your question.

I refuse to use my 3 x 136HP LOH´s as it makes for very boring and die intensive duels. I could....but I don´t.

I could (but I don´t and have not needed to) take Paladin Attack Boost or even Better AC Boost (that you inlcude on your Human Barbarian example)

What I can and have used since I hit Level 12 is Dispel....man that messes up your #´s for AC, To-Hit and Saves hehehe

That Barbarians AC is Prolly 26 so to present that Human Barb is to throw him into my meat grinder :cool: (I doubt he´ll get more than 1 5th attack, 2 if he´s lucky and rolls right)

Can I hit a likewise built Tank, Not really, actually the whole point of my thread inputs is exactly that! :rolleyes: (Thank you for pointing it out in a different way)

I have had several Duels where I´ve had to go without CE and Curse-Trip to be able to finish em off.
(Every build-Player is also a learning experience on PvP style.)

i was just showing that it was possible for a barbarian to hit you, though it would be a stretch.

now, if you put a high ac ranger specced for dwarves against you, then that may be a no win situation(very unlikely and rare)

Dexxaan
04-24-2008, 05:34 PM
i was just showing that it was possible for a barbarian to hit you, though it would be a stretch.

now, if you put a high ac ranger specced for dwarves against you, then that may be a no win situation(very unlikely and rare)

Very True. And Actually Broodling is the Ranger 10 Fighter 6 (FE: Dwarf Spec´d) That handed me my Arse with no major problem, and a challenge like that would require I respec meself (Paladin Atack or AC Boost, Dwarven Axe Attack II, (But I refuse to do that for PvP)

Geonis
04-25-2008, 03:51 AM
This should clear things up a bit.

That's when my Pally switches to Enervation scrolls. :D

Illuminati
04-25-2008, 08:01 AM

barbarian to hit(human)

16 bab
22 str
4 gh
5 weapon
5 human boost
1 haste pot

dexan, im guessing your counting in CE in your ac, so im wondering if you would be able to hit a likewise prepared opponent.

22 from Str would be 54 Str? would require a Scourge Choker, meh. Also, I don't know many Barb's, mine included, that can fit in the HV line let alone the HV IV portion.

nbhs275
04-25-2008, 10:37 AM
22 from Str would be 54 Str? would require a Scourge Choker, meh. Also, I don't know many Barb's, mine included, that can fit in the HV line let alone the HV IV portion.

yea, i never said it was realistic, just possible.

Illuminati
04-25-2008, 10:52 AM
You can tell we are all bored a little bit waiting for Mod 7 if we are talking about PVP =p

Remember that PVP leaderboard ****? what ever happened to that thing.

nbhs275
04-25-2008, 02:52 PM
You can tell we are all bored a little bit waiting for Mod 7 if we are talking about PVP =p

Remember that PVP leaderboard ****? what ever happened to that thing.

It died and was buried. And thats where it should stay, otherwise we are going to have morons who only PVP and stoke their D....cats...yea...to it like it somehow means they are uber or something.

Tallyn
04-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Why dont I see any posts with a Barb starting out wielding some Maladroit of Bone Breaking Weapons? Won't take long at all for the Paladin's AC to come down considerably :)

Angelus_dead
04-25-2008, 03:52 PM
That's when my Pally switches to Enervation scrolls. :D
Which does approximately nothing against a Silver Flame Talisman, except eat your plats. And kill your AC by removing armor to cast arcane spells without failing.

Dexxaan
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Why dont I see any posts with a Barb starting out wielding some Maladroit of Bone Breaking Weapons? Won't take long at all for the Paladin's AC to come down considerably :)

I re-post the reason why Barbarians can´t play in this sandbox.

"A few things to clarify and answer your question.

That Barbarians AC is Prolly 26 so to present that Human Barb is to throw him into my meat grinder (I doubt he´ll get more than 1 5th attack, 2 if he´s lucky and rolls right)"

Class dismissed. :cool:

Illuminati
04-25-2008, 06:55 PM
What will make it interesting is trip/stunning blow being at max attack bonus so it should help barbs a little.

Freedom of movement is also going to prevent crippling.

Damn I am pretty bored....

Graffgaellic
04-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Occationally, when bored, I take my str (30)-wis (24) based 11 Pal / 3 clr / 2 Ftr into PVP. While not a pure Pally, the build best fits what I think a Pally should be able to do: tank and desperation support.

Graff was challanged by a 16 WF-Barb in a run what you brung contest. Seemed fair enough considering Graff can self-buff to just shy 500 hp with another 450 on tap from LOH, easily more than most any fighter or barb in total available hp.

What I didn't know was that the barb 'brung' a caster with him. So I jump Graff into the mix with only on-board buffs and squared-off against this displacement, and anarchic burst great axe, toting WF-Barb, and got my rear handed to me in round one. A change in tactics was in order. I swapped spells out and picked up dispell, command, and curse. I figured fair is fair so I swapped out for my BS smiter.

Round two went like this: Dispell until displacement fell (which in the process must have ate up a ton of his pot buffs.. cause he was ticked-off), curse, command, smite. (hint: helps to have a will save)

I got hate messages about how cheap using dispell is. I responded with "barbs rage... Pallys dispell, it is what we do." Same thing worked against a dwarven fighter except hold peson in place of command.

Redcoil
04-29-2008, 10:03 AM
On my 14 Pally 2 rogue I DONT Dispel self-buffs.

All my buffs are self-given; if theirs are too good for them.

If some barb brings a wizzy and cleric to give him the buff he needs to fight 1 on 1...well thats not really one on one, is it?

If they can gird it, potion it, wand it, let em keep it.

Graffgaellic
04-29-2008, 11:37 AM
I used to think the same about dispell; I too thought it chicken-turdish.

Then I consider casters packing 400+ hp fireballs (is 30 resist even worth casting?), Barbs with triple stack rage, displacement, stoneskin, paralyzers, vorpals, wounders, and on and on.

I also consider the players that quaff 875gp pots (barkskin, rage, and whatnot) to gain an edge, in PVP of all things; I figure if they have the bank to 'play,' they have the bank to loose.

I've not PVPed in a few moons, but when (if) I do in the future, I won't debate using dispell. It is on-board and part of the Pally package, just like figner of death, fascinate, or destruction.

All is fair in love and PVP.

Inspire
04-29-2008, 02:58 PM
My Batman Build Has A Hard Time Being Taken Down Caster/Melee/Ranged/Otherwise If Anyone Has Ever PVP Allegiance, But I Think That In The End, A 13Rngr/3Pal Would Win With Many Shot, Speed Boost 4, Haste, True Seeing, Etc. Resists And Prot If A Caster Could Ever Land A Scortch/Polar, High Saves, High Balance, Quick High Dex, Not To Mention Favored Enemy Elf/Dwarf/Construct/Halfling/Human With The Enhancment Lines All The Way Up, And With A Lightning Strike Bow Hiting For 600-650(500 With Prot And Resist) All You Need Is For It To Land Once... Stay Away From Melee And Dodge Casters/Clerics, Add Precision To Hit The High Ac's... Game/Set/Match.

*Edit* Would Have To Be A High Dex Race, Ie: Halfling(Added Saves + Full Heals*If Taken*) Elf(Longbow Upgrades) Drow(Added Saves *Cha*) Evasion Too :D

Inspire
04-29-2008, 03:30 PM
The Salt II Bow Wouldnt Be Terrible For Anything With A Good Allignment Acid/Evil Burst/Acid Blast/Corrosive Salt* 80d6 Unstoppable/Untyped Damage... Still I Cant See Much Beating This PVP Build. Although I Guess It Comes Down To The Player Not The Build.

Ps: Everybody Rolls A 1 :D

Dexxaan
04-29-2008, 03:36 PM
My Batman Build Has A Hard Time Being Taken Down Caster/Melee/Ranged/Otherwise If Anyone Has Ever PVP Allegiance, But I Think That In The End, A 13Rngr/3Pal Would Win With Many Shot, Speed Boost 4, Haste, True Seeing, Etc. Resists And Prot If A Caster Could Ever Land A Scortch/Polar, High Saves, High Balance, Quick High Dex, Not To Mention Favored Enemy Elf/Dwarf/Construct/Halfling/Human With The Enhancment Lines All The Way Up, And With A Lightning Strike Bow Hiting For 600-650(500 With Prot And Resist) All You Need Is For It To Land Once... Stay Away From Melee And Dodge Casters/Clerics, Add Precision To Hit The High Ac's... Game/Set/Match.

*Edit* Would Have To Be A High Dex Race, Ie: Halfling(Added Saves + Full Heals*If Taken*) Elf(Longbow Upgrades) Drow(Added Saves *Cha*) Evasion Too :D

Anyone paying attention to the OP´s Question?

When did ranged-Rangers get invited to this party?

I PvP´d a long time and melee only. I must say there´s nothing worse than hasing a bow Toting-Rabbit jumping around away from my Axe.... PvP is not a rabbit hunt IMO.

BTW I´ve had Rangers (not dwarf spec´d...of ourse) try and hit my 68 ETAC.....to no avail.

Tallyn
04-29-2008, 03:37 PM
I re-post the reason why Barbarians can´t play in this sandbox.

"A few things to clarify and answer your question.

That Barbarians AC is Prolly 26 so to present that Human Barb is to throw him into my meat grinder (I doubt he´ll get more than 1 5th attack, 2 if he´s lucky and rolls right)"

Class dismissed. :cool:

So you're primarily a Paladin and you're going to do close to 600 points of damage in one round?

Dexxaan
04-29-2008, 03:53 PM
So you're primarily a Paladin and you're going to do close to 600 points of damage in one round?

With a 16 BAB, 30 STR, Axe-Enhancements, Dfavor +3, Madstone Rage (32), Haste (Goggles) Attack Speed boost, and GH, I´ll attempt to trip you (and I can), I will hit you 5 times per round.....you may make it to the next one..... and IF you happen to be able to hit my buffed 69 AC (68 unbuffed-undispellable) then I´ll get another +2 STR and more CON :eek:

Grab your calculator boyo ´cause this is gonna hurt!

Lets see Tallyn if your uberbarian is:

Warforged: I use +4 Adamantine Dwarven Axe of GCB.

Human: +3 Wounding BattleAxe of GHB.

Dwarf: +4 Dwarven Axe of Greater Dwarf Bane.

Halfling (Man I´d love to be challenged by a squealing lil guy): +3 Cursespewing BattlAxe of GHB.

Elf / Drow: Either +4 Aid heavy Pick of GEB (but don´t have IC Pierce till next Mod) or +3 Acid Khopesh of GEB.

Trust me Barbarians are not a challenge to my build and SOOOO many have tried and left in disbelief carrying their hinds in there apologetic hands :D

....Read the thread and you´ll see where it´s at.

Tallyn
04-29-2008, 03:56 PM
With a 16 BAB, 30 STR, Axe-Enhancements, Dfavor +3, Madstone Rage (32), Haste (Goggles) Attack Speed boost, and GH, I´ll attempt to trip you (and I can), I will hit you 5 times per round.....you may make it to the next one..... and IF you happen to be able to hit my buffed 69 AC (68 unbuffed-undispellable) then I´ll get another +2 STR and more CON :eek:

Grab your calculator boyo ´cause this is gonna hurt!

Lets see Tallyn if your uberbarian is:

Warforged: I use +4 Adamantine Dwarven Axe of GCB.

Human: +3 Wounding BattleAxe of GHB.

Dwarf: +4 Dwarven Axe of Greater Dwarf Bane.

Halfling (Man I´d love to be challenged by a squealing lil guy): +3 Cursespewing BattlAxe of GHB.

Elf / Drow: Either +4 Aid heavy Pick of GEB (but don´t have IC Pierce till next Mod) or +3 Acid Khopesh of GEB.

Trust me Barbarians are not a challenge to my build and SOOOO many have tried and left in disbelief carrying their hinds in there apologetic hands :D

....Read the thread and you´ll see where it´s at.

First off, I dont have a Barbarian that I claimed was good at PVP.

Second, I don't really appreciate your arrogant and condescending attitude. Thanks.

Dexxaan
04-29-2008, 04:02 PM
1st) If you don´t have one then you made a statement based on what you think would be reality, without atually having a grasp on it...... Nice.

2nd) You tossed a challenge to my well sustained / argumented post and I replied adequately. Sorry if the end result is a) you looking like a fool for not reading the thread and typing a reply in haste and/or b) my response hurting your feelings or self esteem after you realized the above mentioned situation.

If I have embarrassed you..... you deserved it.

If I have offended you...then I apologize.

Tallyn
04-29-2008, 04:25 PM
1st) If you don´t have one then you made a statement based on what you think would be reality, without atually having a grasp on it...... Nice.

2nd) You tossed a challenge to my well sustained / argumented post and I replied adequately. Sorry if the end result is a) you looking like a fool for not reading the thread and typing a reply in haste and/or b) my response hurting your feelings or self esteem after you realized the above mentioned situation.

If I have embarrassed you..... you deserved it.

If I have offended you...then I apologize.

I offered up a thought on some Barbs for high AC characters in general. I did not tell anyone, "Hey go fight Dexaan and use Maladroit Bone Breaking Weapons! That will teach him."

Obviously, your character is very well geared and you have a good grasp of pvp tactics. HOWEVER, not all high AC Paladin/Fighter Hybrid tanks are going to have your level of AC/Gear/Skill. Thus, some Barbarian's can probably get away with some tactics that may allow them to lower their AC.

Your post was well sustained/argumented only in the fact that it pertained to you. It was based off your personal experience, and again I iterate that not all other AC Hybrids are going to be similar to you in all areas.

I have a level 16 Two Weapon Fighting Barbarian. I don't PVP regularly with him. I have jumped into a Tavern Brawl area a few times, but even with a undispellable Will Save of 20+, casters DCs will usually get the better of him through various methods. I only ever jump in there for fun, and usually on my Sorc for the most part.

I also asked if you could do 600 Points of damage in one round. You supplied a list of weapons that looks fairly impressive for PVP. No need for the small shots, or the inference that I haven't read the thread.

As for the challenge part *shrug*, I know some Barbarians on Khyber that may be able to give you a run for your money.

Again, if you read my earlier posts (except for the one where I asked how much damage you specifically could do), you'll see I was talking about ideas in general. I'm not trying to single anyone out. I'm not denying your numbers, and I'm not calling your skill in to question. My only question asked for some clarification.

Illuminati
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Any of you guys on Khyber?

I have a max Dwarf Pally and a Max Human Barb that we could test. I really think the Dwarf Pally is probably the strongest. The AC is too darn high to hit, and dispell stinks =)

It would be all in good fun.

GATORZ
04-29-2008, 04:35 PM
My barbs ac is 42 with sword and board (the board comin from the reaver) which with over 700 hps buffed allows me to hang toe2toe with ne1 including casters for awhile (until they remeber no save for scorching ray) and even after that still takes 3 casts to kill me thats if i dont crit on them first, so if ever on ghallanda with that build id like to have mange ttake a shot....not saying id do anything but would still love to take a shot

Dexxaan
04-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Would be fun guys....but I´m an old Aerenalite that woke up in Sarlona.

Not planning on moving unless I can bring 50-55 Guildies with me to bum rush your server! :D

jmonty
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
My barbs ac is 42 with sword and board (the board comin from the reaver) which with over 700 hps buffed allows me to hang toe2toe with ne1 including casters for awhile (until they remeber no save for scorching ray) and even after that still takes 3 casts to kill me thats if i dont crit on them first, so if ever on ghallanda with that build id like to have mange ttake a shot....not saying id do anything but would still love to take a shot

heh

too bad clerics can't use blade barrier in pvp. two passes with a failed save and a comet fall would be /death.