PDA

View Full Version : Fearsome Docent

Original
04-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a fearsome docent, I have been checking the AH lately and haven't seen any... I am sure they exist right?
Or what quest can I get one?

cdbd3rd
04-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a fearsome docent, I have been checking the AH lately and haven't seen any... I am sure they exist right?

Keep an eye on the armor brokers, especially on a weekend. I have seen many of them there. (on Argo and Ghallanda)

Yaga_Nub
04-15-2008, 02:39 PM

Yup they exist. Just keep looking and you'll find one. What server are you on?

WeaselKing
04-15-2008, 02:43 PM
What server are you on? I have extras I can't bear to sell but would happily give them away to a good home.

Original
04-15-2008, 02:44 PM
I play on Sarlona

WeaselKing
04-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Too bad I'm on Argo.

amysrevenge
04-16-2008, 11:02 AM
I was gonna tell you to watch the AH, but I'm on Ghallanda. Lately I've been dumping a lot of mid-level stuff with a base-price buyout, just to get a decent return and clear some inventory space, and I have some old fearsome docents I don't use anymore (since I found the holy grail, fearsome of mod. fort.).

TommyBoy
04-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Too bad I'm on Argo.

how much? im looking for one

Hvymetal
04-18-2008, 01:30 AM
how much? im looking for one

Who needs it Jond? I got a few on Argo laying around, think lowest is +2 or +1 with something crappy of fearsome.

TommyBoy
04-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Who needs it Jond? I got a few on Argo laying around, think lowest is +2 or +1 with something crappy of fearsome.

Im looking for one on my barb Squishymashr

Hvymetal
04-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Im looking for one on my barb SquishymashrOk I'll try and log on today and mail it, I haven't played in like a week (damn Rainbow Six Vegas II has me hooked :D)

TommyBoy
04-19-2008, 07:58 AM
cool thanks

Citymorg
04-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I found that I had several named docents that were better than any fearsome docent I could find. As a result, I got the emerald claw necklace to use as a fearsome item and got a kick-ass docent to wear. (Docent of Quickening currently, +4 docent +10 melee alicrity)

Hvymetal
04-20-2008, 08:45 AM
I found that I had several named docents that were better than any fearsome docent I could find. As a result, I got the emerald claw necklace to use as a fearsome item and got a kick-ass docent to wear. (Docent of Quickening currently, +4 docent +10 melee alicrity)

Agreed, I am doing the same on my Rogue, however sometimes due to item loadout I can't always fit the Emerald Claw necklace on, while I can always find space to fit in a fearsome docent, the only one really suffering froma lack of fearsome right now is my Cleric, necklace is my +6 Wis item and wearing Corpsecraft Docent :(

TommyBoy
04-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks Hvymetal.

orcbanian
04-20-2008, 01:46 PM
I have 2 on Ghallanda and a friend of mine that recently joined already got one as an end reward. They exist.

cdbd3rd
04-20-2008, 01:49 PM
(Argo) Was on last night for a bit, and in my usual broker pass saw 2 fearsome docents on top-end broker. Keep looking, there're available.

Gaermain
04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I play on Sarlona

I sent a min lvl 8 one to the Warforged listed in your sig: Pauhana

Can't remember what it looks like, and since my mule is a dwarf I couldn't check it out before I sent.

Enjoy!

Original
04-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks Gaermain, I will let you know how it looks. Also thanks for the Emeraled Claw Necklace advice... I totally forgot about that.

Hvymetal
04-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks Hvymetal.No problem, freed up a bank slot and I am too much of a packrat :)

Yaga_Nub
04-23-2008, 08:20 AM
No problem, freed up a bank slot and I am too much of a packrat :)

You are no where NEAR the packrat that I am.

Gray_Hawk
04-23-2008, 08:20 AM
What server are you on, Just put one on the Auction last night in Khyber...

DeathKillTank
05-20-2008, 09:47 PM
The Auction seems to be the best place for docents. You can try chests and quest rewards but its much harder. People can rip you off in the auction which is bad, but it may be the only way. To be truthful, on Khyber most of the items I've wanted in the Auction.
I got mine from a friend who bought it from bidding on one in the auction when he was helping me with one of my WF builds.
So Auction is the best chance you've got I guess, check with some of your friends they might be able to help you get one if they don't have one maybe they can give you some money if you cant afford.

What server are you on, Just put one on the Auction last night in Khyber...

I think I saw your offer :D a while back.