PDA

View Full Version : Forums

CrimsonEagle
04-14-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this because it is in regards to the forums and not the game itself, but here it goes.

I know that the developers have a lot on their shoulders and probably wont have the time right now, but I was wondering if people would think it to be a good idea if in the forum marketplace, the developers set it up more like the in game auction house by breaking down what is being sold into individual weapons/items.

Click on martial weapons, click on....lets say you are looking for long swords, and viola, any long sword up for auction is there, rather than having to scan through the entire auction list seeing what is there.

I'm not really sure if it would be worth it because not many really post in there. I'm curious if anyone thinks it would be worth it.

Ok, that's all for now.

Crimson

Impaqt
04-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Doesnt make sense to me. First, In a FOrum Enviroment, the number of Posts could get out of hand very quickly.
Second, We already have a Search Feature that works OK.
Third, We already have what your asking for in-game.

The Marketplace forum is pretty much reserved for high end gear that you really dotn want to just sell for plat.

CrimsonEagle
04-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Doesnt make sense to me. First, In a FOrum Enviroment, the number of Posts could get out of hand very quickly.
Second, We already have a Search Feature that works OK.
Third, We already have what your asking for in-game.

The Marketplace forum is pretty much reserved for high end gear that you really dotn want to just sell for plat.

I figured there was some reason:)

Ok, ty for the reply.