PDA

View Full Version : small request (no pun intended)

chewwook
04-13-2008, 02:31 PM
How about creating a weapon enhancement line for halflings similar to dwarves or drow?
(I know they can throw, but really, how many halfling throwers are around and let's talk melee here anyway, not ranged)
What about a line that would give them dagger, kukri, and kama to-hit bonuses, and maybe, if a damage bonus is too much to ask, maybe a sneak attack bonus regardless of class?

Angelus_dead
04-13-2008, 02:33 PM
How about creating a weapon enhancement line for halflings similar to dwarves or drow?
(I know they can throw, but really, how many halfling throwers are around and let's talk melee here anyway, not ranged)
Halflings are already getting a Sneak Attack damage enhancements added, which pretty much will function as a damage bonus with all weapons. If you spend 8 AP you get +8 damage and +4 hit on sneak attacks, which is a seriously good increase.

And yes, it works for any character class. This should be very good for rangers, monks, or anyone else who can make a lot of attacks in a short time (Fighter Haste Boost)

chewwook
04-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Sorry- tooka month off and hadn't look too deeply into the next mod. Thanks for the update- they're way ahead of me.

Hvymetal
04-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Now if we can just get one for Humans and Warforged :D

Angelus_dead
04-14-2008, 07:42 AM
Now if we can just get one for Humans and Warforged :D
Warforged Power Attack gives you a damage bonus with any melee weapon.

The problem (bug!) is that it's not toggable, so learning the feat means sometimes you may have trouble hitting monsters.

Hvymetal
04-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Warforged Power Attack gives you a damage bonus with any melee weapon.

The problem (bug!) is that it's not toggable, so learning the feat means sometimes you may have trouble hitting monsters.

Which I also believe should not be limited to Warforged, happy? :) Also I don't think it is comparative to enhancement lines that add to hit & damage, + add more of a racial flavor.