PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild on Argonessen

DarthNobunaga
04-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I just joined DDO a few days ago and I am looking for a casual guild not bent on Raids or being the best and first at everything I want to be able to take my time and enjoy this game. I play more on the weekends as weekdays do not agree with me with work and wife aggro. Send me a tell in game to sunforge or Fireslate Diamondshield and we can talk about your guild.

Kistilan
04-15-2008, 06:15 PM
If you still need help finding some guilds to meet, let me take you on a harbor tour or a favor run in the Harbor (take yer pick) and we'll do some chatting about which of the many guilds you'll fit best in. I typically redirect players to various guilds, even those that are not allied with me. Every person is looking for something different, so recommendations are made based on mesh and desire.

See ya in the Harbor, mate.

parvo
04-16-2008, 11:09 PM
If a PnP style game appeals to you, look us up:

www.mortalvoyage.com

ZEFFLON
04-17-2008, 01:35 AM
Welcome to DDO, I hope you enjoy it. If you would like to learn about A Universal Mind please send me a tell on any Zeff*** you see online. We are a rather large guild, not bent on raids, or anything special, we have members of casual gamers to elite power levelers, so we form parties for almost anything. I hope you find a guild you like.

Zeff