PDA

View Full Version : "Tagging" items in inventory

ThrasherGT
04-10-2008, 11:36 PM
I'd like Us to have a way to "Tag" items in our inventory for the purpose of distinguishing between items that look the same (i.e. robes, rings, boots, armor, etc.). If We could add a small number or letter that would appear on the icon for the item (and subsequently in the hotbar slot for the item), it would certainly make things a bit easier in the heat of battle when We're searching for that certain item to equip. Just a thought...........

ChildrenofBodom
04-10-2008, 11:40 PM
I'd like Us to have a way to "Tag" items in our inventory for the purpose of distinguishing between items that look the same (i.e. robes, rings, boots, armor, etc.). If We could add a small number or letter that would appear on the icon for the item (and subsequently in the hotbar slot for the item), it would certainly make things a bit easier in the heat of battle when We're searching for that certain item to equip. Just a thought...........

I like it. Good post.

Spectralist
04-11-2008, 12:21 AM
I like it.

I'd also just like to see more graphics for random loot, mostly clothing/jewelry. Even just simple recolors of the existing ones. It would only take 20 mins for an art guy to recolor several dozen icons and it would help spice things up considerably.

FluffyCalico
04-11-2008, 12:28 AM

I have a 30 resist cloak for every occasion. They are all next to each other. The one with the little 1 on it is fire, 2 is cold, 3 is acid and so on. If you don't move them you won't even need to look down to click on them after a couple days.

ThrasherGT
04-11-2008, 09:32 AM
I have a 30 resist cloak for every occasion. They are all next to each other. The one with the little 1 on it is fire, 2 is cold, 3 is acid and so on. If you don't move them you won't even need to look down to click on them after a couple days.

It would be nice to be able to add a little "a" to the acid cloak, a little "f" to the fire cloak, etc........That's all I was saying....

tihocan
04-14-2008, 12:27 PM
/agreed

Caelan
04-14-2008, 12:46 PM
or even allow us to color code the box around it. red for fire. green for acid. or is it green for haste? uh - oh... lol colors are easier for my brain, but any sort of way to differentiate. (i started coloring the text in my posts just so i can find it easier when looking through threads.)

my resist pots/robes/cloaks/w.e. are always in the same order, alphabetic (acid, cold, elec, fire, sonic). always on the same bar. and still i have times i have to search. my big issue though is with some of the named items.... was that the one with undead bane or giant bane... damn...