PDA

View Full Version : Interested in leading a new player RP team?

thalion
04-04-2008, 11:21 AM
A wide eyed group of adventures are siting at the Wavecrest. Having just arrived they look a little uncomfortable about what they have just witnessed. But inside they are excited about what else lies in store for their futures once they leave these Tavern doors!

(( We have a few new E.S.T. players who would like to join an entry level RolePlay team perhaps a Tues or Weds group ( but feel free to chime in if your interested but would like another day ) Who amongst the crowd will step forward, band them together and lead them to untold adventures OR certain death as after all it is a good day to Die! ))

Original
04-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Wednesday would be a perfect day for me. I am currently on the west coast but will be moving to florida in August. Just let me know what time you plan on running.

kiniki0
04-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Tuesday or Wednesday night around 9:00 pm would work well with me. I have another who would fit into this time frame. Just give me a time, day and server.

thalion
04-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Hmmm which server? I started the guild to keep like minded players aware of each other and to help when a RL schedule change might have to be dealt with. The Dedicated Teams Guild has 10+ teams on Sarlona and two on Thelanis (those are run by the user Erland).

It has been a while since a fresh team started on Sarlona :D so I'd like to see it started there but ultimately it will be decided by the team or by the team's leader.

Any potential players who would like more of that PnP feel and are serious about joining a static team feel free to chime in with your preferences - who knows two teams may begin to form!

I'd like in on a new or lowlevel RP group. I'd prefer my server, the T one. but I'd go anywhere else, will just have to give up on making a drow. my playtime weekdays are 6pm - 9pm est, weekends I could make it till 9 or 10 pm est.

I'd prefer playing a rogue but I could also have fun with a cleric,wizard or bard I think.

Follow my signature link to learn more about us

relik_arkane
04-07-2008, 04:04 PM
excellent news indeed! Best of luck to all involved! Wish I had another day to dedicate to another group but unfortunately my schedule is rather full. I play Monday and Thursday nights in dedicated teams on Sarlona and run several other guilded characters who operate as alternates. (they assist teams with temporary or permanent vacancies as my schedule permits & assist other members in training to catch up with their respective groups.) Grand adventures to all!

roadkill525
04-11-2008, 11:11 AM
bumpin this abit. still would love to find a low level rp group on any server on almost any day that has a playtime between 6pm-9or10pm est

LazarusPossum
04-15-2008, 06:02 PM
bumpin this abit. still would love to find a low level rp group on any server on almost any day that has a playtime between 6pm-9or10pm est

I'm in the same boat and I'm about to log on now, 6 pm central. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

By the way, I used to ride for a bicycle taxi company called Roadkill Pedicab. Is that you John?

For anyone's info, I'm available all day Monday and Tuesday, and mornings CST for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Somebody hit me up for some RP and no zerging.

riadawn
05-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I'd be willing to help organize a dedicated team if their is still interest. I'm new to DDO, but wouldn't mind working with others to help corrdinate a regular group. Post or PM if your interested, and lets see if we can get this ball rolling in the next week or so.

-RD (IGN: Jahack)