PDA

View Full Version : Shroud Completions

vyvy3369
04-03-2008, 06:23 AM
After reading this post (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1643726&postcount=4), I submitted an in-game ticket (#950753 on Sarlona) a couple nights ago to try and find out how many Shroud completions I have completed. The GM was either unable to determine that information or for whatever reason my completion counter is not being updated - they claimed that my quest log was showing 0 completions. However, I was able to open the Shroud on elite, so that didn't really make sense to me. I completed it again later that night, and while running the raid a guildie was able to talk to a GM and successfully receive the number of completions he had on that character.

I submitted another ticket last night (#963418 on Sarlona), and received the same information from that GM also. Apparently my quest log was still showing 0 completions, yet I had the quest completed in my quest journal and I was on timer. While waiting for a response I heard from the same guildie as the previous night that he had submitted a second ticket and the GM was able to check his characters and was even nice enough to allow him to switch characters and do a check on those ones as well.

So...am I just getting GMs who don't understand/know how to get the information I'm looking for, or is my character actually not getting credit for completing the Shroud? I don't mind waiting, and I plan on submitting yet another ticket tonight if I don't hear anything from this.

Sambvca
04-03-2008, 07:00 AM
I've completed it a few times. The shroud doesn't show up on my favor log or when I /quest completions. Should I be worried?

Rekker
04-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Its a known bug that has been there since the mod was released.

vyvy3369
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Its a known bug that has been there since the mod was released.
Yes, not showing in quest completions is something we've all known about for a while. However it was understood that it is internally keeping track but just not displaying it.

The GMs claiming that the counter for me is 0 despite having completed it I thought somewhere in the mid-teens is very disappointing, and I hope it's just a mistake on the GM's parts.

Sparker
04-03-2008, 06:17 PM
It sounds like the GM may have misread your quest information. GMs should be able to tell you how many times you have completed the raid. If you feel the GM is not handling your help request properly, please request a Senior GM and one will be able to assist you with the problem.

Sorry for any confusion.

After reading this post (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1643726&postcount=4), I submitted an in-game ticket (#950753 on Sarlona) a couple nights ago to try and find out how many Shroud completions I have completed. The GM was either unable to determine that information or for whatever reason my completion counter is not being updated - they claimed that my quest log was showing 0 completions. However, I was able to open the Shroud on elite, so that didn't really make sense to me. I completed it again later that night, and while running the raid a guildie was able to talk to a GM and successfully receive the number of completions he had on that character.

I submitted another ticket last night (#963418 on Sarlona), and received the same information from that GM also. Apparently my quest log was still showing 0 completions, yet I had the quest completed in my quest journal and I was on timer. While waiting for a response I heard from the same guildie as the previous night that he had submitted a second ticket and the GM was able to check his characters and was even nice enough to allow him to switch characters and do a check on those ones as well.

So...am I just getting GMs who don't understand/know how to get the information I'm looking for, or is my character actually not getting credit for completing the Shroud? I don't mind waiting, and I plan on submitting yet another ticket tonight if I don't hear anything from this.