PDA

View Full Version : Temple of the Sovereign Host

Talon_Moonshadow
04-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Please make this area better for Clerics.

We have this great Word of Recall spell to take us there.....but not reason to actually want to go there.

It should be a one stop shopping area for clerics....like the Portable Hole and Twelve for arcanes.

Plz!

Ebuddy
04-03-2008, 07:34 AM
/signed (again) ;-)

Lorien_the_First_One
04-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Please make this area better for Clerics.

We have this great Word of Recall spell to take us there.....but not reason to actually want to go there.

It should be a one stop shopping area for clerics....like the Portable Hole and Twelve for arcanes.

Plz!

Yup, makes no sense as it is. We recall to our holy place...which is pretty much empty. Heck we don't even have trainers there, that's in J....

I don't care if there isn't a general vendor or a bar tender, but put in a potion vendor that sells at least cure potions, a wand vendor for devine wands, a scroll vendor for devine scrolls, and a L8+ cleric trainer.

Heck, do that and somone might even take the recall spell...

thatguy
04-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Yup I agree, might as well send us to an empty field. There is just no reason, as it stands now, to use this spell.

Vorn
04-03-2008, 08:45 AM
How about a nice Silver Flame temple somewhere, too, and make WoR take you a particular temple? Though, truth be told, my cleric would much prefer that the Temple of Vol be re-opened!!:)

Rickpa
04-03-2008, 09:52 AM
We should also be able to regenerate manna there, just like in the Portable Hole.

/signed

cardmj1
04-03-2008, 10:02 AM
/signed

It just doesn't make any sense to go there and word of recall is a waste of spell because of it. I like the idea of having a temple in every house. Use the spell like teleport.

Pfamily
04-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Makes sense.
/signed

Mockduck
04-03-2008, 02:44 PM
I'd love to see a Silver Flame temple in every house to make word of recall similar to teleport. But at least it's a quick way to get from Meridia to the House D weapon sellers!

Gypsy_Mouse
04-03-2008, 02:59 PM

No way! My cleric goes there all the time to pray and meditate! Sometimes to sleep, but those beds are better suited for novitiates.
I don't want all those other filthy clerics who worship the Cult of the Six, part of the Emerald Claw, or those horrible Silver Flame fanatics tainting MY holy place!! :p

In a non RP aspect though, it might be nice to have it coded as at least a "tavern" type location where you could go get healed up and regen SP/HP. But it's not much further to Hammersmith or Anvil Fire.

I don't usually find myself running all over to restock on supplies. House J is pretty much one stop shop for higher levels, Rusty Nail for lower.

It does seem to be a waste of space outside of the RP aspect, but I just don't see an immediate need for the rest.

~shrugs~ Weird ain't I?