PDA

View Full Version : HELP! purchase DDO in Germany

Cloud707
04-02-2008, 03:07 PM
hi, Im from Germany, I have played my 10 days trail in US server and knew many friends there, now im deciding to purchase the full version , so i clicked to buy a digital version online, but it fails, they didnt accept me , beacause i was from germany.
I know there is also DDO in europa , but its almost dead , and my friends are in US server, so I really want to know , how can I subscribe in US sever?

thanks and regards
Mark

dragnmoon
04-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Try ordering it from a US based Company online and get it shipped to ya..

Cloud707
04-02-2008, 03:23 PM
thx for reply but there is no discount from other seller , plus i have to pay the shipping, but its ok , i have warried, when i tring to continue my subscription, how can pay the bill? do they accept my german credit card?

Rekker
04-02-2008, 04:01 PM
If you have played, then you already have the game. You should just be able to go to https://myaccount.turbine.com/ and upgrade your account.

Cloud707
04-02-2008, 04:21 PM
no , it doesnt work, when i click it , it redirects to the " purchase a digi version"

Mad_Bombardier
04-03-2008, 09:55 AM
You cannot purchase the Digital Download in the EU due to legal/liscensing issues. You will need to purchase a hard copy of the US version of the game from a website and have it shipped to you.

Solmage
04-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Tja,

I'm afraid you'll need to get an US version CD-key by buying the game from a retailer that ships to germany (or from a friend who buys it for you and ships it/e-mails you the key ..) . I suppose a very reputable e-bay seller could work, provided the key hasn't been used at all.

I'm reasonably certain the credit card should be ok, since I know some people who do play from europe, but I would call Turbine's help desk and ask beforehand, just to be on the safe side. (They could have found a way to setup temporary american "debit cards", which work like credit cards with the master card logo and everything, but you first need to deposit money into them before you can spend it. Hey, if the plat sellers can find a way.... ;))

Hoffentlich klapt ja alles!

Gruesse aus Kanada! :)

Yeti
04-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Most international credit cards can be used as a form of payment for your subscription.