PDA

View Full Version : End reward class loot tables.

Vandos
04-01-2008, 08:11 PM
I have a tick in options->gameplay->quest end rewards based on class, My character is a level 9 pure barbarian so why do I consistantly get offered mnemonic enhancement pots as end rewards?

JFeenstra
04-02-2008, 02:24 AM
because you clearly don't have enough sp

FluffyCalico
04-02-2008, 02:38 AM
I have a tick in options->gameplay->quest end rewards based on class, My character is a level 9 pure barbarian so why do I consistantly get offered mnemonic enhancement pots as end rewards?

Because barbarians take more damage than any other class. You are supposed to give it to the cleric that has to heal all that damage you will take.

Mad_Bombardier
04-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Because barbarians take more damage than any other class. You are supposed to give it to the cleric that has to heal all that damage you will take.Hehe, nice! :D

Aspenor
04-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Because all barbarians cast spells at level 20!!!

What?? :p

Venar
04-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Same reason my sorc gets 5 crossbows out of 8 reward choices.

Citymorg
04-02-2008, 02:19 PM
The actual reason you get those pots is that there is a potion slot in the loot tables (you a chance at shield, weapon, armor, scrolls and potions, maybe 1 or 2 more) everytime you open a chest. The reality is that there is only a limited number of potions that would meeting the proper ML to be dropping in those chests. Mneumonic Enhancement potions fit that bill, and are therefore among the most common potions, regardless of class, to get at those levels because there aren't many other options.

Impaqt
04-02-2008, 02:23 PM
The actual reason you get those pots is that there is a potion slot in the loot tables (you a chance at shield, weapon, armor, scrolls and potions, maybe 1 or 2 more) everytime you open a chest. The reality is that there is only a limited number of potions that would meeting the proper ML to be dropping in those chests. Mneumonic Enhancement potions fit that bill, and are therefore among the most common potions, regardless of class, to get at those levels because there aren't many other options.

Nice theory, Only hes talking about End Rewards..... WHere we have the option to select "Class Based".

Barbs dont have Spell Points. Mnemonic Pots should not be inthe Barbs "Class Based" End reward list.

(I do like the Give it to your cleric theory though ;) )

Puke
04-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Half the Rangers (or more) running around Stormreach wear robes. Robes never drop but it's common to see half the list populated by chain and leather armor.

QuantumFX
04-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Half the Rangers (or more) running around Stormreach wear robes. Robes never drop but it's common to see half the list populated by chain and leather armor.

And bastard swords for weapons cause we're all like Aragorn and have the feat to drop into an exotic weapon and we're all STR based!

Cinwulf
04-02-2008, 02:47 PM

so true

Fixx
04-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Vandos the real answer ... ticking that box means very little. The end reward loot tables are just messed up sometimes is all. You win some you lose some.

Vyctor
04-02-2008, 03:20 PM
my rogue gets lots of mnemonic pots too.....