PDA

View Full Version : Mass Repair Spells

Edward_Tortoriello
04-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Is there any plan to add Mass Repair Spells to the game? Those of use with WF casters and players of WF would like to see these spells added to the game.

Beherit_Baphomar
04-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Any more than one Warforged in your party and yer doomed to fail anyways.

Trinarius
04-01-2008, 04:53 PM

I see... my Warforged Cleric will keep that in mind...

Pellegro
04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Good point.

Doesn't seem right that only fleshies get the mass heal/repair.

Deaths_ward
04-01-2008, 05:06 PM

Not really I was the only fleshy in a group of WF doing the VoNs some time ago. Went pretty smoothly except for a slip up in part 2 when a Barbarian forgot that while he's immune to the lvl draining effects of enervation rays, telekinetic eye stalks still toss him like a sack of metal spuds.

LOUDRampart
04-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Shouldn't the Artificer (or whatever the name of that Eberon class is) get the mass repair spells?

Of course that's assuming the class will be added some day.

Zenako
04-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Good point.

Doesn't seem right that only fleshies get the mass heal/repair.

But did you not get the memo...

"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!"

Beherit_Baphomar
04-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Warforged are an abomination and should be hunted down and destroyed.

That is all.

KoboldKiller
04-01-2008, 05:21 PM

That is all.

While I would normally agree with you I have created a Clerics worst nightmare, the Warforged Barbarian.

And that's my line.:D

Strumpoo
04-02-2008, 09:05 AM

That is all.

SMASH the puny fleshling! SMASH SMASH!!

And yes, there should be mass repair spells.

The only reson I can think of that the devs didn't put them into game yet, is that WF'd are so superior to the fleshling races it would make the game too easy.

Ghoste
04-02-2008, 02:35 PM
The mass repair spells are not available to wizards or sorcs anyways. They're for artificers only.

Turial
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
The mass repair spells are not available to wizards or sorcs anyways. They're for artificers only.

If artificers arent added to the game or rather there arent plans to do so the mark of making should allow higher level casters to unlock the mass repair spells based on the level of mark that manifests on the player.

Lesser - repair mass light
least - repair mass moderate
greater - repair mass serious

(I think thats the progression for dragonmark names, sure some one will correct if its not).

Deriaz
04-02-2008, 03:38 PM
If artificers arent added to the game or rather there arent plans to do so the mark of making should allow higher level casters to unlock the mass repair spells based on the level of mark that manifests on the player.

Lesser - repair mass light
least - repair mass moderate
greater - repair mass serious

(I think thats the progression for dragonmark names, sure some one will correct if its not).

But then what about the Warforged who can't get a mark, but still want the mass spells? I rerolled my Sorcerer, Ragyr, and am building him Force/Repair specialized because I'm in an all-Warforged dedicated group. I would feel almost a little insulted that I'm a Warforged, I'm built to repair my allies, I'm good at repairing my allies. . . Yet I can't mass repair my allies like fleshlings can.

Plus, as you said, if Artificers aren't added into the game. . . This mass line would be really nice to have. I know I'd jump to it in a heartbeat, fleshy-talk aside.

-D

Turial
04-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Ah yes the whole forged dont get dragonmarks thing....if they did what I suggested with the dragonmark then they should make a way for a forged to open it as well. Perhaps a D'Cannith Forged Artificer feat that gives the caster those spells at the appropriate level....
But then what about the Warforged who can't get a mark, but still want the mass spells? I rerolled my Sorcerer, Ragyr, and am building him Force/Repair specialized because I'm in an all-Warforged dedicated group. I would feel almost a little insulted that I'm a Warforged, I'm built to repair my allies, I'm good at repairing my allies. . . Yet I can't mass repair my allies like fleshlings can.

Plus, as you said, if Artificers aren't added into the game. . . This mass line would be really nice to have. I know I'd jump to it in a heartbeat, fleshy-talk aside.

-D