PDA

View Full Version : Necessary Cleric Love

MysticTheurge
04-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Please add the following cleric spell from the new (and final) D&D 3.5 errata (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4dnd/20080401a):

Holy Hand Grenade
Conjuration [Creation]
Level: Clr 9
Components: V, M
Casting Time: Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: 1 vorpal bunny
Duration: Instantaneous
Spell Resistance: No

This spell destroys a vorpal bunny.

Material Component: Lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and...

I know it's level 9, but we really should go ahead and get it into DDO, as soon as possible.

Kronik
04-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Of course...

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch !

Zenako
04-01-2008, 02:00 PM
be careful....don't give them new mob ideas....

you wanna see a party wipe, get a flock of vorpal fiendish bats in the vale....ouch

DareDelvis
04-01-2008, 03:38 PM
But what if it's not dead yet?

I suppose, next MT will be wanting shruberries added.

When will it end? WHEN?!?!?

Zenako
04-01-2008, 04:57 PM
About the time my Paladin gets to Storm Castle Anthrax....mmmmmmm and deal with the naughty ones....

Hvymetal
04-02-2008, 05:54 AM
Please add the following cleric spell from the new (and final) D&D 3.5 errata (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4dnd/20080401a):

I know it's level 9, but we really should go ahead and get it into DDO, as soon as possible.
I'm sorry but it's too powerfull and overbalancing. How could we ever introduce a spell that insta kills with no save and no spell resistance check, Cleircs will be running around all over all speccing for this spell, it's too much I say.:p

Ghoste
04-02-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm sorry but it's too powerfull and overbalancing. How could we ever introduce a spell that insta kills with no save and no spell resistance check, Cleircs will be running around all over all speccing for this spell, it's too much I say.:p
Only if they add vorpal bunnies to the game. If you read the spell description, it says target: vorpal bunny. Since it can't target anything else...
Not to mention 3 rounds for casting ("Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of thy counting shall be three.")

samho
04-02-2008, 07:17 AM
Only if they add vorpal bunnies to the game. If you read the spell description, it says target: vorpal bunny. Since it can't target anything else...
Not to mention 3 rounds for casting ("Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of thy counting shall be three.")

Here's why we should have such a spell add in game:

Module 8.0

Nest of Vorpal Bunny

And every single cleric should respec to Enlarge / Quicken just for raid the Vorpal Bunnies (consider it need total 5 round to make effect, remember, five is right out!), also come up with new Ranger Favored Enemy: Cyclop.

Stanley_Nicholas
04-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Once this spell is in the game, I'll roll up an enchantment-spec wizard. I think I'll name him ...Tim?