PDA

View Full Version : Terrible GM service

Aspenor
03-31-2008, 10:11 PM
I went through the Vale quests dialogues, and crafted all that garbage for the raid and my signet stone.

The quest won't advance I can't get Aasameah to let me into the shroud.

What was I told by both a lower level GM and Sparker himself? I am SOL, I have to complete the quest myself. The quest I ALREADY completed. Now I have to go rerun all those quests that are next to impossible to get through with a rogue.

Oh, oh wait...let me clarify, he didn't even tell me THAT much. He told me I had to COMPLETE THE QUEST OBJECTIVES. I was given no direction as to HOW or any advice whatsoever. >.<

I'm going to try to watch my tongue because of the heavy moderation these days, in closing...

TURBINE will you please, please, please just once program a quest dialogue chain for a raid without bugging it up. Please? Thanks, bye.

Vordax
03-31-2008, 10:15 PM
I went through the Vale quests dialogues, and crafted all that garbage for the raid and my signet stone.

The quest won't advance I can't get Aasameah to let me into the shroud.

What was I told by both a lower level GM and Sparker himself? I am SOL, I have to complete the quest myself. The quest I ALREADY completed. Now I have to go rerun all those quests that are next to impossible to get through with a rogue.

I'm going to try to watch my tongue because of the heavy moderation these days, in closing...

TURBINE will you please, please, please just once program a quest dialogue chain for a raid without bugging it up. Please? Thanks, bye.

Make sure the stuff you need to craft (the "tutorial" stuff and the shavarath stone) is not in your ingredients bag then try to talk to the crafting lady and the quest guy (insert proper npc names).

Vordax

Aspenor
03-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Make sure the stuff you need to craft (the "tutorial" stuff and the shavarath stone) is not in your ingredients bag then try to talk to the crafting lady and the quest guy (insert proper npc names).

Vordax

Been there done that, no dice, I've flagged characters for this before.

This just didn't work right.

Vordax
03-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Been there done that, no dice, I've flagged characters for this before.

This just didn't work right.

Ok, I had this happen to me once. My shavarth stone was in my ingredients bag and it wouldn't let me advance the quest.

Vordax

Uska
03-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Ok, I had this happen to me once. My shavarth stone was in my ingredients bag and it wouldn't let me advance the quest.

Vordax

Samething happened to me today

Aspenor
04-01-2008, 06:36 AM

Vordax

VORDAX TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Thanks, this worked.

This is even WORSE than I thought. The GM couldn't have told me this SIMPLE FIX!!?? Sparker, you didn't know to recommend trying this??? Seriously, I tried pumping you for information, ANYTHING that would be considered advice, and was given NOTHING.

Turbine, seriously, do some research on your own bugs so you know how to fix them. It's kindof silly that a Senior GM couldn't have recommended this simple fix. I was told I would have to create another stone......after about almost a full hour's worth of "research" by a low level GM and Sparker.

DaveyCrockett
04-01-2008, 06:42 AM
LOL.. Asp you noob! :p

Aspenor
04-01-2008, 06:48 AM
LOL.. Asp you noob! :p

/signed

I felt like a noob. I knew I had advanced the quest properly....