PDA

View Full Version : Siberys Fragments are a Hastle- A Plea to the Devs

Draiden
03-29-2008, 02:15 AM
Just a simple request to the devs... Please, oh please, when we place 1,000 Siberys Fragments into the Altar of Change let it combine the entire stack with one click. The animation of creation is slow, and when I eventually pull myself back to the market to combine these suckers (usually 10,000 fragments at that point) I feel like I'm sitting there for an eternity just to create some bank space.

Otherwise, things are good. ;)

-D-

Griphon
03-29-2008, 06:36 AM
/signed
/signed
/signed
/signed

tihocan
03-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Yes please :)

Laith
03-31-2008, 12:13 PM
problem is, lowbies that actually need flawed/imperfect shards don't find fragments in the 1000s, but still need to combine them.
a request like this makes it so they don't get to use the fragments.

it's ok for khyber fragments to combine by the 1000s, because the only use that requires combination is a high level one (trap the soul), and the user will probably have many on hand.

ideally, there'd be 2 recipies that combine fragments:
100-999 shards in the Stone of Change = 100 fragments turned into 1 flawed shard
1000 shards in the Stone of Change = 1000 fragments turned into 10 flawed shards.

that, or give the altars the ability to complete as many repetitions as possible with what's entered (and just use the 100:1 formula repeatedly automatically).

... not sure i like that though, as it means we have to split our stacks whenever we only want to craft 1 item (ie. in the raid).

the third option is to give another use for sibrys shards ;)

Yaga_Nub
03-31-2008, 12:21 PM
problem is, lowbies that actually need flawed/imperfect shards don't find fragments in the 1000s, but still need to combine them.
a request like this makes it so they don't get to use the fragments.

it's ok for khyber fragments to combine by the 1000s, because the only use that requires combination is a high level one (trap the soul), and the user will probably have many on hand.

ideally, there'd be 2 recipies that combine fragments:
100-999 shards in the Stone of Change = 100 fragments turned into 1 flawed shard
1000 shards in the Stone of Change = 1000 fragments turned into 10 flawed shards.

that, or give the altars the ability to complete as many repetitions as possible with what's entered (and just use the 100:1 formula repeatedly automatically).

... not sure i like that though, as it means we have to split our stacks whenever we only want to craft 1 item (ie. in the raid).

the third option is to give another use for sibrys shards ;)

I can't believe there isn't something in the code that could check for the number of shards in the forge and create the appropriate item based upon that number.

Garth_of_Sarlona
03-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Devs have already said this is going to be addressed. When I find the post I'll edit this post with a link.

Garth