PDA

View Full Version : anyone missing the NFL?

Jhoran
03-28-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm a huge football fan....and i'm feeling depressed!

on another forum i visit; i was introduced to a football MMO so to speak..

you make a player; pick your position; using skill points to increase str; agi; and several other stats
you buy and create equipment...and all that jazz

there are computer and human 'managed' teams and you sign a contract with 1 (human probably better)

you set up training and stuff like that and you have a game every other day.

during games you gain exp; which allows you to level up; increase stats etc.

it seems really interesting so far to me.

its not 'time intensive' like legend of the green dragon or anything...and it is slower paced since you only play a
game once every 48 hours....but if you're a football fan its definitely worth checking out.

link is
http://goallineblitz.com

or if you feel like helping me out; you can use the link below which is a referral
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1940042

Hvymetal
03-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Hmmm I am jonsing for the NFL, might try it out.

Hopefully the damn Chargers can pass round 2 of the playoffs this year :D

Uska
03-29-2008, 03:50 PM
/rant on
No I hate all professinal sports and wish were all on their own networks or pay-perview so they wouldnt interfer with my shows I like its bad enough to put up with one of these things with overpaid and undereducated people but we also have the NBA, and baseball. Then we have the college games as well. Yes I was in Track and Basketball in highschool so I wasnt your average dnd playing nerd in school, I lettered in track and archery as well as drama. But now I hate all sports one doenst play themselves.
/rant off
well have a nice day anyways.

Vardak
03-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes!

To Uska d'Orien,

/fix
But now I hate all sports that one doesn’t play themselves.
/end

I'm usually don't care about grammar and spelling but when you specifically criticize overpaid and undereducated people, well.... all in good fun though really, your entitled!

Jhoran
03-29-2008, 05:01 PM
chargers? chargers?

how can you root for that team? i can't stand the GM....

Uska: tell us how you really feel

anyway; i've got 4 guys now; on 4 different teams...and since i'm such a low level..i'm terrible!
my QB threw for 155 yards with 6 picks....yes 6

i hope the coach has some mercy and doesn't put me on the pine yet

Uska
03-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Yes!

To Uska d'Orien,

/fix
But now I hate all sports that one doesn’t play themselves.
/end

I'm usually don't care about grammar and spelling but when you specifically criticize overpaid and undereducated people, well.... all in good fun though really, your entitled!

Well at least I am not overpaid.

Hvymetal
03-30-2008, 02:43 AM
chargers? chargers?

how can you root for that team? i can't stand the GM....

Uska: tell us how you really feel

anyway; i've got 4 guys now; on 4 different teams...and since i'm such a low level..i'm terrible!
my QB threw for 155 yards with 6 picks....yes 6

i hope the coach has some mercy and doesn't put me on the pine yetLiving in San Diego for pretty much all my life:D And yes I have been a fan through plenty of lean years also......

While there are many things A.J. does I don't agree with (i.e. Seau, Harrison & now recently Neill) I have to admit the guy has one hell of an eye for talent and things usually work out (Merriman, Cromartie, Gates).

Jhoran
03-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Heavy; did you end up trying the game out?

I broke down and bought a team...there's a lot to it...

anyway; if you've got a guy; let me know his name and I can probably find a spot for ya

Hvymetal
03-31-2008, 03:16 AM
Heavy; did you end up trying the game out?

I broke down and bought a team...there's a lot to it...

anyway; if you've got a guy; let me know his name and I can probably find a spot for yaNot yet was getting 1750 on my Cleric and sleeping:(