PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG.com Features DDO!

Quarion
03-24-2008, 06:07 PM
MMORPG.COM has featured DDO on their front page, with information about Monks, and Module 7!

Click Here (http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/1841/gameID/163)to check it out!

DaveyCrockett
03-24-2008, 06:20 PM
More attention! YAY!! :D

Hendrik
03-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Publicity!

And it's a decent write up too!

Keep it up Turbine!

:)

Dylos_Moon
03-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Publicity!

And it's a decent write up too!

Keep it up Turbine!

:)

well, except for the spelling error

"Area of affect" it's Effect, not affect! AoE, not AoA

VonBek
03-25-2008, 05:38 AM
/smiles

Trugaard
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
I love whats coming in Mod 7, but this is just another regurgitation of the same information. I was wondering why I have to see these articles and that terrible video of the monk from these other sources. Why havn't you guys made a video for the forum faithful?

VonBek
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
I love whats coming in Mod 7, but this is just another regurgitation of the same information. I was wondering why I have to see these articles and that terrible video of the monk from these other sources. Why havn't you guys made a video for the forum faithful?

Because we're the choir, I think. Player feedback kept saying we wanted Turbine to "get the word out". This is Q's way of showing follow through.

query
03-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Look I'm all for that class as is not a surprise, but a rehash does not an article make.

For shame this was so called "hyped."

It woud have just been better if they linked the video rather than link a DDOcast link which just so happens to have the monk video.

And yeah, that's where all the tribute info came from too.

So bad form Turbine. If you want hype, make some new hype, and don't put something out that reads like some student journalism report.

(And I just lauded how amazing Turbine was on my last monk reply for such a good job so far, so it truly hurts me to post this.)

Vormaerin
03-27-2008, 04:58 AM
Uhh, this isn't a Turbine press release. This is a report by guys from MMORPG.com who went to the CodemastersConnect event that just happened. Naturally its "regurgitated info". Its the stuff that we already read about in other posts about that event. The point is that a reasonably significant news outline for the industry had a big write up on DDO, where folks not already into DDO may see it and be intrigued.