PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven thrower

talyor
03-19-2008, 09:23 AM
just stumble across a dwarven thrower seems to have some nice attributes but have never seen one before looked on the auction house and dont see a single one there. Is this a decent weapon only have halflings and elves right now but was thinking about a dwarf ranger. is this worth keeping or should i sell it on the AH if so what should i price it at? Any recomendations would be great.

Thanks

Mad_Bombardier
03-19-2008, 09:56 AM
I like my Dwarven Thrower. It beats a standard +4 or +5 throwing axe any day of the week. Of course, if you roll a Dwarven Ranger, you won't need it because Rangers get all those nifty bow feats.

Lazarus
04-15-2008, 05:09 PM
i still use my thrower on my dwarven capped tank when he has need for a "dwarven bow"

cdbd3rd
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
newer throwers have lessened the uberness of a 'Thrower, but it is still a very nice tosser.

It used to be *the* shizznitz in the early days.

Only one I have got locked onto the character it was stored on at the time of the great infamous throwing weapon bug/nerf/'fix'.
(A non-umd halfling cleric....):rolleyes:

Hvymetal
04-24-2008, 04:04 AM
Or get some UMD ;) My Warforged Rogue has a Dwarven Thrower, next best thing to tossing fat half.... I mean dwarves at them ;)

Scar_Weaver
05-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Concur. Keep it. For what it worth, seen them on the AH starting at a mil...but that's the AH.

reefhut
08-26-2009, 11:42 AM
I use one on my dwarf pure ranger for those times I run outta arrows lol. Its a VERY nice backup as I've crit for 110+ with it.