PDA

View Full Version : When Axes come from Bows?

ENGRAV0
03-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Has anyone else noted that, when running around in Searing Heights Encounter/Explorer area, the Bowmen in there are actualy launching Axes from their Bows? I found it funny when I was just a couple XP away from level, and went running around out there for a couple points to level.

Yes, I am well aware that that area is not the most used area, and Yes, I would much rather see Developement time put into something else. HOWEVER, that does NOT negate the fact that, perhaps, this should be mentioned and, well, I dunno, maybe I can shoot some Axes from MY Bows (Humor, humor, C'mon now). ;)

adamkatt
03-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Next up htm! Ham to air missle!

Aspenor
03-17-2008, 07:42 AM
Has anyone else noted that, when running around in Searing Heights Encounter/Explorer area, the Bowmen in there are actualy launching Axes from their Bows? I found it funny when I was just a couple XP away from level, and went running around out there for a couple points to level.

Yes, I am well aware that that area is not the most used area, and Yes, I would much rather see Developement time put into something else. HOWEVER, that does NOT negate the fact that, perhaps, this should be mentioned and, well, I dunno, maybe I can shoot some Axes from MY Bows (Humor, humor, C'mon now). ;)

It is apparent these drow have the Abnormal Ammunition feat. :p

ENGRAV0
03-17-2008, 07:46 AM
It is apparent these drow have the Abnormal Ammunition feat. :p

On the bright side, it IS still a projectile weapon. I suppose it isn't as bad as a Bastard Sword coming at you, now THAT would be interesting. LoL!:eek:

Turial
03-17-2008, 10:45 AM
On the bright side, it IS still a projectile weapon. I suppose it isn't as bad as a Bastard Sword coming at you, now THAT would be interesting. LoL!:eek:

Though not as disconcerting as halflings and razor cats being shot at you!

Mad_Bombardier
03-17-2008, 10:55 AM
It is apparent these drow have the Abnormal Ammunition feat. :pOddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Good times with abnormal ammunition! :D

cdbd3rd
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Good times with abnormal ammunition! :D

My Dad's Better than Your Dad. Dad's throwing their kids at a large velcro target.
(I suppose it could be taken as rude to say the kids are "abnormal" ammunition, but still...) :D

Oh, on topic. No, hadn't noticed the ammo graphics. Though I did have for a while a flaming burst throwing dart, that when held had the flame graphic of a throwing axe. Was sad when that got fixed. Gave the dart away after that.