PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dragonmark info

DasLurch
03-16-2008, 03:08 PM
I am thinking of rolling up a dragonmarked fighter/pali mix, but have some questions. I have not made use of the dragonmarks as of yet and wanted to know what had an effect on their power.

1) Does a higher heal skill add to their effectiveness?
2) What effect would a zero heal skill have on them, and more specifically the heals (3rd level)?
3) Do potency/devotion items boost them?
4) And to close, about how much does each level heal for on an average with a heal skill in around 5?

Thanks for any responses and I look forward to your answers.

Lithic
03-16-2008, 03:58 PM
The heal skill has no effect on your dragonmarks. IT could be -2, it could be +44, with no difference.

I do know that metamagic feats (maximize, empower, empowered heal) DO affect them, with no extra costs.

As for potency items, I do not know. Also not sure about healing lore items.

Hasteclicky
03-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Enhancements and items both stack with the Marks as they do with the healing spells. So The devotion enhancement line, a potency or devotion item, and a healing lore item will all work to increase their potency. Also the metamagic feats (empower, maximize, and empower healing) all work as well, though max and empower only effect the Least and lesser marks. Empower healing is the only one which increases the Greater mark.

bunnyluver69
05-31-2008, 10:29 PM
I am thinking of rolling up a dragonmarked fighter/pali mix, but have some questions. I have not made use of the dragonmarks as of yet and wanted to know what had an effect on their power.

1) Does a higher heal skill add to their effectiveness?
2) What effect would a zero heal skill have on them, and more specifically the heals (3rd level)?
3) Do potency/devotion items boost them?
4) And to close, about how much does each level heal for on an average with a heal skill in around 5?

Thanks for any responses and I look forward to your answers.

1) Heal skill DOES NOT affect it.
2) See answer to number 1
3) Yes potency/devotion work, as well as Arcane Lore. And so do all the metamagic feats.
4) At level 16 my halfling heals are as follows: Heal- 360 hp/720 hp on crit. Cure Serious- 135 hp- 190 hp/ Around 260 hp on crit. Cure Light- around 50 hp- 70 hp/ Around 90-120 on crit.

amysrevenge
06-02-2008, 12:05 PM
You've got funny numbers compared to mine.

I've got Empower healing, the +20% paladin enhancement, and a SupPotVI item.

Uncritted
Heal: 437
CSW: about 90
CLW: about 30