PDA

View Full Version : a little frustration

Krondox
03-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Now I know that posts like this have been done time and time again, but I am slightly displease with the events that transpired last evening. It start about approximately 8:17pm EST. We where running the von series or at least trying to, when we got to the Mistress and spawned her shadow, we all got about 3 hits on the shadow then it become stuck seemingly underneath of the fountain(figured this out after playing around with ranged weapons to locate her). Usual from their, ticket for assistance, grab a drink and wait, now I understand that folks are busy, it wasn’t that late but possibly limited staff and a problem that shouldn’t take the long to figure out. About an hr later I finally called it quits on the quest because it was late and I had things to finish. Just irritating that it took that long to try and get and not receive any customer service at all. Very disappointed.

Now to my defense I offered to the group to just re-run the quest and not have to wait (this was about the 20min mark) but their concern was if we run it again what’s to say the same thing wont happen, and another party member said that the previous time that day he ran the quest the shadow actually popped up initially outside of her barrier and they didn’t get a help response either.

Not really looking for any closure to this, its done its over with and we moved on, just wanted to see if this could get onto the right desk and the think tank that handles the customer service side could do their thing and try to make things work out a little easier.

Thanks for a great game though, I guess for all the good times I’ve had in this game one or two little hiccups along the way are not all that bad.

K

Sparker
03-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Sorry that you had problems with the quest Krondox. Unfortunately high call volume will cause response times to increase. I wish we could get to every help request in less than 5 minutes but sadly it's not a realistic expectation.

Sorry again that the quest bugged out on you.

Now I know that posts like this have been done time and time again, but I am slightly displease with the events that transpired last evening. It start about approximately 8:17pm EST. We where running the von series or at least trying to, when we got to the Mistress and spawned her shadow, we all got about 3 hits on the shadow then it become stuck seemingly underneath of the fountain(figured this out after playing around with ranged weapons to locate her). Usual from their, ticket for assistance, grab a drink and wait, now I understand that folks are busy, it wasn’t that late but possibly limited staff and a problem that shouldn’t take the long to figure out. About an hr later I finally called it quits on the quest because it was late and I had things to finish. Just irritating that it took that long to try and get and not receive any customer service at all. Very disappointed.

Now to my defense I offered to the group to just re-run the quest and not have to wait (this was about the 20min mark) but their concern was if we run it again what’s to say the same thing wont happen, and another party member said that the previous time that day he ran the quest the shadow actually popped up initially outside of her barrier and they didn’t get a help response either.

Not really looking for any closure to this, its done its over with and we moved on, just wanted to see if this could get onto the right desk and the think tank that handles the customer service side could do their thing and try to make things work out a little easier.

Thanks for a great game though, I guess for all the good times I’ve had in this game one or two little hiccups along the way are not all that bad.

K