PDA

View Full Version : server populations

Alizar
03-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone has released a recent server population report. Last one I saw it said argonason sp? was highest pop. This was before mergers though. Just curious as to which server is highest now. I'm on argo and it seems to be really slow (low pop) since merger for some reason. Before argo i was on mabar and that was horribly slow.

Thanks...

RandomToon
03-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone has released a recent server population report. Last one I saw it said argonason sp? was highest pop. This was before mergers though. Just curious as to which server is highest now. I'm on argo and it seems to be really slow (low pop) since merger for some reason. Before argo i was on mabar and that was horribly slow.

Thanks...

Haven't seen a report myself, but it is my personal opinion that high level and low level groups aren't too bad on Thelanis. Mid level groups can be a short wait if you need a specific class, but nothing like pre-merge.

Tharashak was TERRIBLE but since the merge to Thelanis, things aren't so bad. I don't play on Argo often, but my understanding is that it is still the largest in terms of total population, if not PUG population.

Tenkari_Rozahas
03-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Haven't seen a report myself, but it is my personal opinion that high level and low level groups aren't too bad on Thelanis. Mid level groups can be a short wait if you need a specific class, but nothing like pre-merge.

Tharashak was TERRIBLE but since the merge to Thelanis, things aren't so bad. I don't play on Argo often, but my understanding is that it is still the largest in terms of total population, if not PUG population.

During the last stage of the invasion on saturday, there were 25 instances of the marketplace open, and thats not including anything in other areas of the city not running the devil invasion thing.

Vulnavia
03-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Well, that was during the free "week" for returning players. Now that they are gone, how are the populations? Hopefully some have stayed and resubscribed?

Stormanne
03-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Sarlona seems to be booming. During said event, had between 25 and 32 instances of the market along with several groups doing other quests. Even in the days since the end of the event, an average of 3 instances of the market place. I know alot of people are the "come back cause its free" but still, never any problems finding groups on Sarlona...

Emili
03-12-2008, 06:17 AM
We had 34 instances on Kyber at one point but am not sure how populated they were as there seems to be quite a few lag spikes in mine at certain points. I cannot imagine the event being a good indicator on actual population however as it's just a time based thing.

Hvymetal
03-12-2008, 06:22 AM
Just today on Arggo at least 2 instances in marketplace so yea I would say the Pop is still OK. (Not that I was really having a problem getting groups prior to this weekend however).