PDA

View Full Version : Pssst. Hey Guild Leaders

Aila
03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Now that I'm back (or attempting to be around.)
I'm looking for a guild to run with since most of my friends have filtered out of the game or are usually already doing stuff with their own guilds when I get on.
So yeah.. Anyone interested in adopting an Arlos?

wamjratl1
03-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Now that I'm back (or attempting to be around.)
I'm looking for a guild to run with since most of my friends have filtered out of the game or are usually already doing stuff with their own guilds when I get on.
So yeah.. Anyone interested in adopting an Arlos?

Sun War Academy wil not exit until we have freed Arlos (or something).

Look me up, let's do a run or two to make sure you don't hate us and see what happens. FYI there aren'y many of us right now but we are trying to grow. We do have a good history (ask around if you like) and have some great alliances with a couple of great guilds.

Hope to see ya!

Ryd16
03-11-2008, 03:40 PM
If you're looking for a fairly relaxed bunch of players with some highly skilled characters might I suggest Ineffable Warriors. We are a small-ish guild (less then 40 active players atm) with the usual suspects accounting for about a dozen on consistently throughout the day. Send me a PM, tell or check out our web page at http://www.ineffable-warriors.com
See you around Arlos, glad to see that you escaped ;)

Ryd

Killbilly
03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
You could always give OKA a try if you want. Look us up.

Aila
03-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh, I should of noted that I'd love to be around a group of people that are relaxed but love to joke around. =)

Elvish_Ranger
03-12-2008, 05:21 AM
swa will welcome you then all we do is run around and bs, xolo and mav are on the most i havnt had too much time with school and work

Amaras
03-12-2008, 08:43 AM
NURSEWHITE!!! *Hugs* I've missed you :cool:

I hope you still remember me :P
Amaras
Freewill
Femme
MinscAndBoo

Lifetakers and Heartbreakers is my current guild, i'll see if I can get you in if your ever online.

I attempted to send you an email at the address you supplied in your other post, is it @tmail @gmail or @hotmail

wamjratl1
03-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Well I can say that Lifetakers and Heartbreakers are a great bunch of folks and SWA is lucky enough to have an alliance with them. But c'mon Amaras, Sun War needs some ladies in it's ranks!!! Aila Join Us!!! (but yeah you can't go wrong with L&H ;))

wamjratl1
03-12-2008, 01:44 PM
swa will welcome you then all we do is run around and bs, xolo and mav are on the most i havnt had too much time with school and work

BAH! It's cuz you been runnin' with those rascally Face Stabbers!!! A surly bunch if ever there was one!

Heladron
03-12-2008, 02:44 PM
I'd recommend Knights of the Crimson Guard.

Send in game tells to any of these characters and ask them about the guild.

Wobert (add any vowel combination to end of that name)
Lorzean, Getup, Tajum, Headthug, Thughead, Westlie, Mythral - Guild Leader
Blayne
Anggus
Dagone
Galeav
Zimbee

Any of these guys should be on during the week between 3:30pm CST and late into the night. You're bound to find one of them on during those hours.

Brianius
03-12-2008, 09:29 PM
hey arlos , i suggest makeing your own guild with justyou in it and play with all these great folks. only reason im in the knights of myth drannor is the second best hide n seek player founded it and they seem to be a cool bunch or there all mind flayers trying to eat my brain for the secret of hide n seek.

lopter
03-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Gimp here from back in the day if your looking for a relaxed guild check out otg (oldtimersguild) we are very anti drama and
definitely screw around alot

Daerius of the Blessed Blades
03-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Well I can say that Lifetakers and Heartbreakers are a great bunch of folks and SWA is lucky enough to have an alliance with them. But c'mon Amaras, Sun War needs some ladies in it's ranks!!! Aila Join Us!!! (but yeah you can't go wrong with L&H ;))

Great bunch? We're the absolute best! Not that I am biased or anything... (see signature) :D

Amaras
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Great bunch? We're the absolute best! Not that I am biased or anything... (see signature) :D

^ shameless plug

Anyways, i know NurseWhite the bestest`est out of all of you here, I want her back :(

unholy1
03-13-2008, 06:47 PM
well if this isnt a boost for nurse's ego i dont know what is ... and well if its gona be a contest to see who knows her the best ... well yeah you win ... oh and p.s. (whispers) in case you guys didnt hear nurse and arlos were both tainted with eeeevil after she joined the darkside < EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEUUUUULLLLLLLLLL> <shakes head> eeeevil <sigh> what are these kids doing these days

wamjratl1
03-14-2008, 11:51 AM
^ shameless plug

Anyways, i know NurseWhite the bestest`est out of all of you here, I want her back :(

But I posted First!!! and i reeeeeeeeally want a nurse in SWA.;)

Aila
03-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Wow! More responses than I thought.
I've been trying to get on but my lag has been kicking up pretty bad lately so when I end up in quests I just lag so horribly.
Thank you sooo much for the invites!
I'd like to have a chance to run with you all a few times before I decide though.

As for OTG I believe I'm a bit too young? I was in that guild when I joined since my stepdad paid for the accounts and just put them all in that guild. If I remember correctly theres an age limit.. and no offense they are a bit boring to me. Great people to run with but it was difficult for me to make friends there since there are SO many people in it. I like guilds where I can build really good friends ships.
I'll think about it though. =)

As for the email it's miss_alexandria@TMAIL.com
and Amaras, sorry to dissappoint but you don't know me the best. :P There is one person in game that actually knows me a lot better(other than my family members.)

I'll try to log in sometime soon to play with you guys! Just try to be patient with my lag issues.
Love,
Arlos

wamjratl1
03-17-2008, 09:49 AM
As for OTG I believe I'm a bit too young? I was in that guild when I joined since my stepdad paid for the accounts and just put them all in that guild. If I remember correctly theres an age limit.. and no offense they are a bit boring to me.

ouch.

i have never found OTG to be either old or boring. Does that mean I'm old and boring?:(

Aila
03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Haha no it doesn't mean you are old and boring. :P
I just didn't get a chance to make friends with a lot of people when I was a member.

BiggieNuggetts
03-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Hry Nurse it's your old guild mate Nuggett.Welcome back and I hope you find a good guild to join.There are alot of them around so you can be picky :) feel free to jump into any Ateam run you will probley know most of us anyway.Doomy came over here as well lol

Trivilus
03-18-2008, 05:26 AM
welcome back nurse. Sorry didnt get to run with you the other night but that was the first night I had gotten on in a week and the guild wanted to do a raid you werent flagged for so couldnt get you in.

I will be back in about a week to play tho if you want to run and do some stuff when you fix your issues. I have family in town atm and refuse to log in as I havent seen them in a year and dont want to take away from their time:) I will make time to read forums now and then tho:)

Anyways most of my toons high lvls at least are in my sig. You know most of them some of them are new since you left tho:) I also have plenty of lowbies to lvl up still:)

Anyways cant get you guilded but wish you the best finding one that suits your playstyle. If you stick around will see what i can do tho (no promises).

Peace out from Hawaii:)

amysrevenge
03-26-2008, 02:46 AM
i have never found OTG to be either old or boring. Does that mean I'm old and boring?:(

Unfortunately, yes it does.

Big Mike

Aila
05-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Now I really am back! Woooo!
We fixed the net for now and I can play without be totally useless. :D

So look for me on Arlos or Lillix if you want to group or try and buy me into your guild. You better have a darn good sales pitch though!

Loklier
05-08-2008, 10:04 PM
No sales pitch needed. Just log in and whoever you have the most laughs/fun with would be the best choice.

Aila
05-08-2008, 11:45 PM
No sales pitch needed. Just log in and whoever you have the most laughs/fun with would be the best choice.

Well of course. :P It was a joke.

Borrigain
05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Welcome back!

Look forward to seein' ya around town. If you end up in a team run with Sweets, don't forget to tell him he's still g*y :D

Borr.