PDA

View Full Version : Looking to form a regular group

JollyRedGiant
03-06-2008, 01:05 AM
I would like to get together with a group to do questing on a regular basis, the following is what I am looking for in the group:

Server: Thelanis

Playing Time: Tuesday and/or Saturday any time, or any other day after 12:00am EST

Race: Any (except Drow)

Class: Any

Level: 1 or 2 (having completed the solo only quests in the harbor is permissible to get to two, however would like to do all quests that are able to be party quests done as a group [i.e Goodblade quests])

Role-play: Not required, but encouraged

Voice: Microphone is not required, but having the voice enabled to hear others is.

**Using Auction House, or trading between your own characters is not allowed, however once we start questing, if you have items another could use, trade between them is encouraged**

I would like us to meet for the first time in the Wavecrest Tavern, perhaps as a summons by our mentors, or just as a random encounter, that can be decided before we actually start. (We can discuss how we want to do this in forum under this thread.) We will not be rushing through the dungeons, but experiencing the most from them that we are able.

**These characters will only be used during this play time, so that we will gain levels as group**

I am hoping this will help those new to game learn more from it, as well as give those who have hard time finding groups to play with a chance to meet friendly people with which to quest with their others characters and perhaps for alliances with other players on the server.

If you are interested, please post the race/class you would like to play, and any questions you may have. Or contact me in game, I play Bippo.

Hopefully we can get a good variety, and have fun working together.

JollyRedGiant
03-11-2008, 06:39 AM
I am usually logged in after 12a all week long. On Tuesdays and Saturdays I am in and out all day, if you can't get a hold of me online, please feel free to mail one of the characters below, or post here, I have received some replies, but would like to get a group of at least 4 before we start.

please include timess available to play, and the race and class you would like to play in the mail or post, thank you.

m3dra1
03-28-2008, 10:56 PM
i would be interested if we could get others and did as u outlined.

available mostm weekdays after 4pmest

sor. human
rogue halfling
ranger elf