PDA

View Full Version : Ticket #s 630943 & 632512

Eurytos
03-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Today's Khyber crash forced a rollback to the exact time I was taking gear out of the mail that I had sent from one of my characters to the other. Half of the items I sent over got lost because of this. The mail is there, but the items are neither attached nor in the inventories of both the sending and receiving characters.

I posted a ticket (#630943) about the issue and waited 2 hours before I had to leave for work, no response whatsoever. Now that I got home from work, I see the ticket has been closed saying there is nothing that can be done. I know that's just plain false so I'd like a more senior GM to address the issue.

Hence ticket #632512

If anyone reading this on the forum feels like taking the time to address the issue, either post here or I'll be in game under the name "Eury" pretty much all night waiting for a response to the 2nd ticket.

Sparker
03-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Sorry that you experienced item loss from the crash, but it is our policy that we do not replace items, currency, or XP lost due to server crashes.

I am sorry Eurytos.

Today's Khyber crash forced a rollback to the exact time I was taking gear out of the mail that I had sent from one of my characters to the other. Half of the items I sent over got lost because of this. The mail is there, but the items are neither attached nor in the inventories of both the sending and receiving characters.

I posted a ticket (#630943) about the issue and waited 2 hours before I had to leave for work, no response whatsoever. Now that I got home from work, I see the ticket has been closed saying there is nothing that can be done. I know that's just plain false so I'd like a more senior GM to address the issue.

Hence ticket #632512

If anyone reading this on the forum feels like taking the time to address the issue, either post here or I'll be in game under the name "Eury" pretty much all night waiting for a response to the 2nd ticket.

Eurytos
03-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Sorry that you experienced item loss from the crash, but it is our policy that we do not replace items, currency, or XP lost due to server crashes.

I am sorry Eurytos.

So even though your server crash causes a failure in your mail delivery system, I'm screwed? Wonderful. It's not like I pulled these items from a chest before the server crash, these are things I've had for awhile and just lost it in the mail moving it from one character to another because your game/server is faulty. It's your policy to not do anything about screw ups on your end? Great policy.