PDA

View Full Version : Power Shard Trinket Slot

oronisi
03-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Does anyone else think we are missing something here? The devs have not commented on the ability to put power shards in your trinket slot, nor have they put it in the patch notes for fixing (removal) as a bug. They were however quick to comment on the Stone of Change thread when we all started speculating about gem, and essence combos to prevent us from spending tons of time working in the wrong direction. I think they would be quick to fix this if it was a bug in an effort to prevent us from spending tons of time working in the wrong direction.

oronisi
03-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Ok I have to bump this. It's still bugging me. We can still equip power shards to our trinket slot...they still do nothing. Imbued and just-looted ones do the same thing. We've gotten through most of the normal crafting combos now and I think we should be looking at some of the odd-ball things the devs coded into their new system.

They've patched a few times since mod 6, and I think if this was a bug it would have been patched by now. Anyone have any theories or tested this much? One of the next characters I'll be crafting for will have use for several shards, so once he gets flagged I'll be making several shards and seeing if I can combine them. But that might take a while.

Nestorious
03-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Didnt know you could place a shard there so does raise my eyebrow as well....

If you get any further info on this I would love to hear about it

sparkling_diamond_l
03-23-2008, 02:52 AM
I found this out a few weeks ago and also found it very strange. Is there a reason they can go in that slot? I thought they were just for crafting... I'd also love an answer to this question. :confused:

steelblade
03-23-2008, 09:41 AM
it seamed as tho it made my spells crit more often when i didnt have crit items or enacements

Oreg
03-23-2008, 09:43 AM
it seamed as tho it made my spells crit more often when i didnt have crit items or enacements

Lies!!!

;)